• 19.04.2024, 03:10
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Adpater fittings for Aquastream

Dienstag, 10. Mai 2005, 02:54

Does anyone know if the adapter fittings for the Aquastream pump is available without the Plug & Cool fittings?

Re: Adpater fittings for Aquastream

Dienstag, 10. Mai 2005, 13:14

Yes, you can also have them with e.g. Pneumatic fittings ;)

Dienstag, 10. Mai 2005, 13:50

Maybe it's easier for you to get the fitting from an Eheim 1046 - they are available in lots of shops and the "Gewinde" are the same ;)
"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."

Dienstag, 10. Mai 2005, 22:53

Zitat von »IT-TRADE.NET«

Yes, you can also have them with e.g. Pneumatic fittings ;)

Uh..no, what I meant are they available in bulk without any fittings? Just the adapter set :)

Dienstag, 10. Mai 2005, 23:03

Zitat von »x-stars«

Maybe it's easier for you to get the fitting from an Eheim 1046 - they are available in lots of shops and the "Gewinde" are the same ;)

Well unfortunately, the one I currently have is made by Innovatek and it is about 6mm too long. I'm going to just turn the one down I have for a temporary solution, but wanted to get a better solution from Aqua Computer. ;D

Another possibility is to get a 90* (bent) elbow with G 3/8 threads on one end and a 8mm Plug & Cool on the other and completely eliminate the adapter fitting. I think I would have to add an o-ring to the thread relief for sealing purposes, but it might work better. Anyone ever done this before? 8)

Samstag, 14. Mai 2005, 21:30

As you can dismount the fittings from the adapters it's just that you have to pay for the fittings.

Take your AC multitool ;) do a little screwing and then use whatever fittings you want. Only take care that the new fittings are G1/8.