• 25.04.2024, 02:09
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

ehem 1048 problem help!!

Samstag, 14. Mai 2005, 21:42

hi i wonder if you english guys (or german lol) can help me: i am now on my second pump after believing that my first pump wasn't working but the same problem has seem to happen for this one... the pump simply won't pump anything... i have had to change the plug to an english one... is it possible that the wires are in a different order in germany compared with England? or is it something to do with english current being ac and german being dc (or visa versa) is there some converter for this. I would like to complete my computers water cooling tonight so thanks in advance for replying quickly ;)

thanks Ed

ps my pump is a ehem 1048

Re: ehem 1048 problem help!!

Samstag, 14. Mai 2005, 22:01

it is the same voltage in uk as in germany, and they are both ac too. they do use different plugs tho, so maybe you wired it up incorrectly? describe exactly how you wired it up...

Samstag, 14. Mai 2005, 22:13

neutral - (left - was blue) - top - earth was yellow and brown/red (in this case - very dark brown nearly black) was live - right

--- it turns on but makes quite a loud noise and shakes but there is no suction or anything

Samstag, 14. Mai 2005, 22:48

it won't "suck" as such, you have to fill the system with water first! the pump must have water in it in order to work!

Samstag, 14. Mai 2005, 23:26

ok thanks trying it out now

Sonntag, 15. Mai 2005, 00:22

yes thanks it seems to work .. took so long in replying coz i was watching star wars 8) great film. Anyway i might have photos of my finished project in later.... how do you insert photos into your post (german is very limited) thanks Ed

Sonntag, 15. Mai 2005, 00:59

click the "bild einfügen" button, and put a link to the pic in between the two "[img]" bits. you do need hosting tho.[/img]