• 24.04.2024, 00:48
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

shop in english

Dienstag, 26. April 2005, 22:21

when will the shop be in english too ?

because not every thing in the products catagory is in the shop aswell, so if i under stand things better I might be persuaded to buy it

like i would think mm that might come in handy

Re: shop in english

Dienstag, 26. April 2005, 22:41

babel fish will give you a rough idea what the german site means!

as for when the shop will be in english, no idea. can't wait till us people here can order straight from the website! IF that's going to happen i mean ;D (hint hint ;))

Dienstag, 26. April 2005, 23:05

yeah it saves a lot of work and you can easely understand things

Donnerstag, 5. Mai 2005, 17:38

Zitat von »enriqueeeee«

when will the shop be in english too ?

because not every thing in the products catagory is in the shop aswell,  so if i under stand things better I might be persuaded  to buy it

like i would think  mm that might come in handy

The shop i dout will ever be in english (well not to buy anyway) because www.leftclicks.co.uk is the uk distributor and if aqua computer were to sell directly to uk people then left clicks's business would not have a lot of hope.

Donnerstag, 5. Mai 2005, 22:46

Zitat von »boswell«

The shop i dout will ever be in english (well not to buy anyway) because www.leftclicks.co.uk is the uk distributor and if aqua computer were to sell directly to uk people then left clicks's business would not have a lot of hope.

Yes that is my take on this as well as the USA retaillers would have the same issues as LeftClicks. It would be nice though if they updated the catalog portion of the English website so we could at least get the info on the latest hardware, and support information. :-*

Freitag, 6. Mai 2005, 01:49

Zitat von »boswell«

if aqua computer were to sell directly to uk people then left clicks's business would not have a lot of hope.

AC do sell directly to us lot in the UK.

But they only accept payment via bank transfer. Our banks charge fees for international payments, which pushes the price up and makes it only worth considering ordering direct from AC for large orders.

Freitag, 6. Mai 2005, 15:06

Indeed Infiltraitor. I dont understand why they use this awkward method - surely the business is large enough to warrant credit card support, or at least paypal!

Sonntag, 15. Mai 2005, 16:34

i'm from holland and allthough i had german as a exam class thingy

i dont really understand the technical stuff so english would be great ;)