• 19.04.2024, 14:50
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

ehem 1048 noises

Sonntag, 15. Mai 2005, 18:52

my pump seems to make quite a lot of noise is there something wrong or do i need to fix it down (its currently just loose (hanging))

Re: ehem 1048 noises

Sonntag, 15. Mai 2005, 19:05

hanging on what? not the tubing i hope.... ;D

if it's a sort of burbling noise, there could still be air in the system.

Sonntag, 15. Mai 2005, 19:42

its just kinda sitting there on the floor at the mo. It not air because if that was air it simply wouldn't work surely, but then again the noise is so loud that i dont see how it would be able to make that nosie through water ???

Sonntag, 15. Mai 2005, 20:21

which way up is it?

does the noise go away if you lift it up off the floor?

Sonntag, 15. Mai 2005, 20:30

its in default position and yes the noise carries on even if off the floor... i have moved it around to see if anything would happen... but nothing has... i dont particularly want to open it up because there would be water everywhere ...

Sonntag, 15. Mai 2005, 20:31

could it be that i put a 13 amp fuse in it.. is that too high ??

Sonntag, 15. Mai 2005, 20:54

no the fuse is just to protect the mains cable from melting in case there is a short circuit in the pump, the pump will draw what current it needs!

as for the noise, dunno :-/.

you can't push the tubing in too far, so it wouldn't be that.

have you turned it off for a bit to see if any bubbles come out the top? you could try that.

i think you can unclip the front plastic cover, without taking the tube out of the inlet, so you should stay dry providing you're not too boistrous! try doing that to see if anything's loose underneath. don't worry, all there is under there is the impeller housing, it's completely watertight.

that's all i can think of right now, sorry.

good luck! :D

Sonntag, 15. Mai 2005, 21:48

You still have air in your loop... Try bolting pump down so when you turn the case upside down and on it's side it doesn't flop into your MB and break something. ;)

Sonntag, 15. Mai 2005, 21:57

ok so if i just left it over night would it get the air out eventually? or do i have to move the pump around a lot .... it sounds like theres air in the pump and the pump only... because i can't see any air going round (clear tubes)

Sonntag, 15. Mai 2005, 22:31

yeah do as top nurse says!

bolt the pump down and put your entire pc in the washng machine!

only joking!  ;D

just bolt the pump down and lay the pc down on it's side, upside down etc...

you could also try turning the pump on and off repeatedly, to emulate the de-aeration mode of the aquastream. might help.

disclaimer: anything you do to your pc is entirely YOUR responsibility, and you may not hold me liable for damages. for i am just a simple minded village idiot, and it's up to you whether you belive my babblings

seriously tho, the washing machine sounds like fun.... ;D

Montag, 16. Mai 2005, 00:31

yes iv tried these things and they aren't working... i have opened it up and realised that the blades are hitting the top surface of the main body. I don't see how i can get the air out because its been running all day and i have been moving it around to try and get the air out (if there is any). Im quite confused on what to do as i have yet to hear the pump being quiet. :-[

Montag, 16. Mai 2005, 00:32

ps i will through it in the washing machine if it carries on like this though >:( >:(

Montag, 16. Mai 2005, 00:43

you say that the blades are hitting the top surface? how so?

does anything look out of place?

sounds like it could be damaged.

Montag, 16. Mai 2005, 00:46

well i opened it up and turned it on quickly (holding down the white rod that runs through it) and it makes the same noise as when it is rigged up.... i have had 2 of these (1st i sent back but then got lost in the post on the way there grr) - because i thought it was broken, and now i have this one they both made this noise.

Ed

Montag, 16. Mai 2005, 01:01

is there any chance it is because the pumps intake (the res.) is far away.... 40 cm i dout this would be the problem but i would have to turn off my computer when i go to sleep if i dont sort it out :o lol

Montag, 16. Mai 2005, 01:10

Zitat

is there any chance it is because the pumps intake (the res.) is far away....

no i don't think so.

Zitat

well i opened it up and turned it on quickly (holding down the white rod that runs through it) and it makes the same noise as when it is rigged up....

i think this isn't a good idea :-/ the plastic housing you removed to do this (not the outer silver one, the black one that you twist) holds the shaft steady! because the tolerances are so tight, you would stand little chance of holding it true yourself. when you put it back on, did you make sure the shaft was seated properly?

Montag, 16. Mai 2005, 01:23

yes deffo its as far on as it can go

Montag, 16. Mai 2005, 01:33

well, then i'm flummoxed. does sound like you have a duff pump, but leave it to settle overnight, with the system filled, and try again tomorrow.

sorry i can't be of any more assistance!

Montag, 16. Mai 2005, 02:17

ok well thanks for the help that you have given... im going to leave it on tonight... then in the morning turn it off ... go to college come home then turn it on and see how it is. fingers crossed.... but please any posts by other members about this would be very approiated :)
thanks Ed

Montag, 16. Mai 2005, 02:32

on second thoughts im gonno turn it off during the night ;D... coz its too loud :-[