• 20.04.2024, 03:36
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

watercooled and CrystalFontz 634

Sonntag, 15. Mai 2005, 21:54

Sorry for my english post, I don't write german too well (I can read most of it though)

Anyway, my question is:
I've got an watercooled system and a CrystalFontz 634 Display, I want to measure the water temperature and display it on the CF display. I can get the sensors but don't know where to connect them to and what software to use for this.

Does anybody have experience doing this? Just to be clear, I have the CrystalFontz display already, so A standard temperature measurement kit with a display of it's own won't do! I need some piece of hardware to connect the sensors to so I can use some software to read out the value and display hem on the CF display.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

MRCS

unregistriert

Re: watercooled and CrystalFontz 634

Sonntag, 15. Mai 2005, 22:23

Zitat

innovatek watercooled

Here ISNT the innovatek forum ;) Ask there.
Wo only support Aqua Computer Systems

Sonntag, 15. Mai 2005, 23:44

first of all, welcome to our board :)

second: this board is only for products from aqua-computer.

third: we have an english section. any questions with aqua-computer-subject might be asked here
von all den dingen die mir sind verloren gegangen,
habe ich am meisten an meinem Verstand gehangen

Montag, 16. Mai 2005, 13:05

first; thanks, glad to be here  ;D

second; sorry, didn't see the english section  :-[

third; I understand that this isn't an innovatek forum but that really doesn't matter if you look at my question...

I've got some parts already but I want something extra, what I want extra can be from aqua-computer which is why I asked here....

It is like saying I've got a ferrari and I would like a blower upgrade from whatever brand, that other brand won't say, sorry you've got a ferrari, it's an upgrade!

I've changed my orginal post a bit, maybe it's a bit clearer now.

Montag, 16. Mai 2005, 16:53

well the aquaero is what you really want, but i don't think that will output directly to the crystalfontz display.

what you'd have to do is connect an aquaero lt:

http://www.aquacomputer.de/cgi-bin/shop5…aero_lt_500.jpg

to your pc, via usb. then you could connect the temp sensor to that, and finally connect the display to the serial connection on your pc, and get the aquasuite software to display on the crystalfontz display. (not too sure about this last bit, one of the nice german people may know more about that)

Mittwoch, 18. Mai 2005, 01:01

im not sure that its poss, but as AC can supply a crystalfontz
display. you would thing that you could. maybe find out how
they recomend you to install this & do the same

http://www.it-trade.at/newshop/product_i…products_id=298

Mittwoch, 25. Mai 2005, 22:02

@ Burrito or anyone with a Crystalfontz 634 display:

Could you give me the dimensions of the 634's screen please?

thank you

Mittwoch, 25. Mai 2005, 23:39

The Aquaero version 4 firmware natively supports both LCD and VFD displays. The LCD's used by Aqua Computer are made by Crystal Fontz. Now from trying to decipher your post am I getting the idea that you bought a Crystal Fontz display from some one else correct? You somehow want to interface it to use an Aqua Computer software program correct?

I don't know what model Crstal Fontz display A-C uses in their products. If you can get that information then you could go to the Crystal Fontz Forum and see if they can help. I don't think it will be a problem for the Aquaero LT to use your display, but just where do you live? The main issue is getting the connector harness to fit the display you got. I would suggest you contact Chris Moeller at A-C who does the English support and see what he can come up with.

Donnerstag, 26. Mai 2005, 00:20

the 634 display is the same as the one in the aquabay cf, ie 4 lines by 20 characters. it's interface is serial (actually that's the one sold by A-C, the new ones from Crystalfontz are usb) so it isn't compatible directly with the aquaero LT cos its interface is parallel.

however i think if the aquasuite software supports the 634, you could have the aquaero read the water temp, and the 634 display it.

thanks for the link tho top nurse, i'll hopefully be able to answer my question!