• 16.04.2024, 06:34
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquastream 1.07 with Aquaero issues?

Dienstag, 31. Mai 2005, 05:20

Are there any know incompatibilities with the Aquaero and a version 1.07 Aquastream controller?

Also is there anyway to update the firmware? Or is the best thing to buy another 1.30 controller?

Re: Aquastream 1.07 with Aquaero issues?

Dienstag, 31. Mai 2005, 17:08

Firmware 1.07 was the latest version on a revision 2 controller.

Should work perfectly - I have the same ;)

Let me guess: you are asking because of the problems which theseeker has.

Dienstag, 31. Mai 2005, 23:15

Yes just looking for a solution ;)

So what benefits would there be to upgrading the controller to a version 3? Sharka has the separate version 3 replacement controllers. BTW, any problems using a new controller on any of the older Aquastreams?

Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2005, 00:44

With a version 3 controller you are able to use tweo pumps with one Aquaero cause of the ID-jumper. You are able to change the LEDs and the engine smoothness ought to be a little bit improved.

A version 3 controller can not be overclocked with the old jumper trick ;)

Every controller version should work without problems. To use all features you need at least a controller with firmware 1.05. Below you are not able to adjust the pump but it will work.

And for theseeker: something is strange, you asked him if his pump looks exactly like the picture which I posted. That is a version 3 controller but the picture of his Aquaero says firmware 1.07 for the pump which is a version 2 controller.

???

Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2005, 02:06

Yes I am wondering whether the Aquastream is really the problem or whether the jets in the XT are clogged. That green stuff appears to not be water soluable and we have already seen one XT with clogged jets! I always clean things before using them. ;)

I think I will have to do this one on one via telephone to find out what is going on here. ???