• 19.04.2024, 20:24
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

lian li pc 71

Samstag, 4. Juni 2005, 04:17

right don't shout if im not allowed to post this (i guess you are because you sell lian li cases...(if not sorry :-[)

anyway... does any1 know where to get some thubm screws from the lian li cases - in particular pc 71. Because i have bought some but they dont fit :( so i have looked elsewhere and all i seem to find it "thumb screws fits all cases .. except lian li" :-/

another small thing (it doesn't bother me really) but anyway.. is on the pc 71 case (its the black one) iv seen in some places that it has 4 usb holes on the front... compared with the pc 70 which has 2 usb holes... but on my case i only have 2 usb holes... on the lian li website (Which i must say is quite hard to get round due to the amount of broken links on it lol) ... it says it has 2 usb holes but then it is refering to the pc 70/pc 71 (both) therefore they could have just been lasy and not said that one has 4 and one has 2... have i got a old case or a test case or is it me being stupid.

Thanks again

Ed

Re: lian li pc 71

Samstag, 4. Juni 2005, 10:48

The srews exist in 2. Versions. (so the statement: fit in every case is an lassy one) If you wants to get the srews of the LianLi (I think you mean the srews in the end where you don't need any tool.)
Try to contact aqua-computer-berlin by e-mail info@aqua-computer-berlin.de as far as I know, they sell them.

To the usb: Well I don't know / have seen alle LianLi cases but the one saw where all with only 2 usb in front.
mayby some pages do that:
2 in LianLi + 2 on the Mainboard = 4 USB.
But I'm not sure. But in a kind of fakt the only difference between the PC70 and the PC71 is only the colour.
Suche Bücher von Tanenbaum und Galileo (auch Video-Training) - bitte KM! [img] http://www.aqua-computer-berlin.de/logo.png [/img]

Samstag, 4. Juni 2005, 11:00

If your on the opposite side of the pond then Silver PCS in North America stocks just about any part available for any Lian-Li product made.

Samstag, 4. Juni 2005, 16:54

ok thank you for that top turse and katzenfreund. I was just about to buy from that website but then i saw that the shipping cost to england was $35.75 :o
so i might try aqua computer berlin but it would still be more expensive to get here than a company in england. :-[

Thanks anyway

Sonntag, 5. Juni 2005, 09:20

as far as I know, Aqua-Computer-Berlin take 7€ for shipping (by account traisfaire) but I'm sure that it is under 10€.
Edit: Oh I just look up the price (but the prives for privat persons) amd saw that it could be expensive.
Suche Bücher von Tanenbaum und Galileo (auch Video-Training) - bitte KM! [img] http://www.aqua-computer-berlin.de/logo.png [/img]