• 18.04.2024, 21:22
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

My AquaStream don't works very fine

Sonntag, 5. Juni 2005, 18:07

Hi, I'm from Spain and and sorry for my bad english ;D. I buy the AquaStream pump last week and it mounts few dayts ago but it's doens't works properly. You can see the LR in this photo.

When I ignite the LR, the pump works but only for 4 seconds. In the control panel, the "status" led blinks all the time and also the error leds blinks.

But the pump do a strange noise when I ignite, you can hear in this link.

http://img300.echo.cx/my.php?image=pump4rz.swf

And you can see what do the control panel when I ignite the LR.

http://img293.echo.cx/my.php?image=controlpanel6tt.swf

Is seems that the vanes of the pump have something who obstructs them at the begining. Where it can be the problem?

Thanks.

Re: My AquaStream don't works very fine

Sonntag, 5. Juni 2005, 18:08

Sonntag, 5. Juni 2005, 18:11

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

I would say the deaeration-mode is turned on. Just remove the jumper on the right side:

Sonntag, 5. Juni 2005, 18:18

bienvenido a nuestro foro ;)

(sorry for my bad spanish)

Check the Jumper for deaeration-mode.
Just remove it to turn the mode off.

by the way :

looks pretty uncool ;)

greez

TrOuble

Ädit :

damn too slow ...

Sonntag, 5. Juni 2005, 18:29

Thanks so much, now works perfect, and the noise is 0 ;D. I quit the deoration jumper and it works.

TrOuble I see that, I will fix soon, but it works, is the most important. Thanks so much.

Salut.

Sonntag, 5. Juni 2005, 20:12

:-[ it has happened the worse thing, there is a fissure in the pump. Probably it appears why I put the screw too much hard and the housing of the pump will be broken.

There are to buy a housing/carcase? (i don't know this is ok, the translation of google get me this word). Because the pump is OK, but the problem there is in the carcase/housing of the pump.

Thanks.

Sonntag, 5. Juni 2005, 20:30

I think that part of the pump is moulded into the pimp itself, so unfortunately i think you need a new pump! :'(

you could try glueing it, but i don't think it's worth risking damaging your computer just to save a little money on a new pump.

you can buy the pump on its own:

Art.-Nr.93086

under 'ersatzteile' in the shop.

good luck if you try to glue it!!

Sonntag, 5. Juni 2005, 20:37

The case is completly sealed. You will have to destroy the case to get your fingers on the electronic.

It should be nearly impossible to change the case. And I think getting the pure case is a problem too. I've never heard that you can get it as a sparepart.

Sonntag, 5. Juni 2005, 20:50

Ok, I will have to buy a new pump.

Thanks a lot.