• 19.04.2024, 20:38
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

My AquaStream don't works very fine

Sonntag, 5. Juni 2005, 18:07

Hi, I'm from Spain and and sorry for my bad english ;D. I buy the AquaStream pump last week and it mounts few dayts ago but it's doens't works properly. You can see the LR in this photo.

When I ignite the LR, the pump works but only for 4 seconds. In the control panel, the "status" led blinks all the time and also the error leds blinks.

But the pump do a strange noise when I ignite, you can hear in this link.

http://img300.echo.cx/my.php?image=pump4rz.swf

And you can see what do the control panel when I ignite the LR.

http://img293.echo.cx/my.php?image=controlpanel6tt.swf

Is seems that the vanes of the pump have something who obstructs them at the begining. Where it can be the problem?

Thanks.

Re: My AquaStream don't works very fine

Sonntag, 5. Juni 2005, 18:08

Sonntag, 5. Juni 2005, 18:11

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

I would say the deaeration-mode is turned on. Just remove the jumper on the right side:

Sonntag, 5. Juni 2005, 18:18

bienvenido a nuestro foro ;)

(sorry for my bad spanish)

Check the Jumper for deaeration-mode.
Just remove it to turn the mode off.

by the way :

looks pretty uncool ;)

greez

TrOuble

Ädit :

damn too slow ...

Sonntag, 5. Juni 2005, 18:29

Thanks so much, now works perfect, and the noise is 0 ;D. I quit the deoration jumper and it works.

TrOuble I see that, I will fix soon, but it works, is the most important. Thanks so much.

Salut.

Sonntag, 5. Juni 2005, 20:12

:-[ it has happened the worse thing, there is a fissure in the pump. Probably it appears why I put the screw too much hard and the housing of the pump will be broken.

There are to buy a housing/carcase? (i don't know this is ok, the translation of google get me this word). Because the pump is OK, but the problem there is in the carcase/housing of the pump.

Thanks.

Sonntag, 5. Juni 2005, 20:30

I think that part of the pump is moulded into the pimp itself, so unfortunately i think you need a new pump! :'(

you could try glueing it, but i don't think it's worth risking damaging your computer just to save a little money on a new pump.

you can buy the pump on its own:

Art.-Nr.93086

under 'ersatzteile' in the shop.

good luck if you try to glue it!!

Sonntag, 5. Juni 2005, 20:37

The case is completly sealed. You will have to destroy the case to get your fingers on the electronic.

It should be nearly impossible to change the case. And I think getting the pure case is a problem too. I've never heard that you can get it as a sparepart.

Sonntag, 5. Juni 2005, 20:50

Ok, I will have to buy a new pump.

Thanks a lot.