• 25.04.2024, 09:22
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

THEdude

Kaltkathode UV doesn't work

Montag, 13. Juni 2005, 16:19

Hello people,

This weekend i recieved my second part of my order, included with some new ordered stuff: Kaltkathode UV.
The problem is that this light doesn't work. Is it normal to recieve parts that doesn't work?

Because now i have revieved twice an Vario-Beleuchtungsmodul für aquaero with only a blue led working, an Kaltkathode UV that doesn't give any sign of life and an aquero that brakes my powering.
I don't wanna complain, but i feel a bit disapointed however.

Re: Kaltkathode UV doesn't work

Montag, 13. Juni 2005, 16:52

how are you connecting the Kaltkathode?

they need an inverter to work, which gives out high voltage from a 12v input.

if you plug them into 12v directly, they won't work!!

THEdude

Montag, 13. Juni 2005, 17:08

I know that Mr_modnaR, it's a complete set from revoltec witch included the 12->620volt converter. I'll make a picture of it turned on...

THEdude

Montag, 13. Juni 2005, 19:42

I've upgraded the firmware (see other topic) and now both LEDS of one Vario-Beleuchtungsmodul are working (don't ask me why ??)

Is there something else i can do to "test" where the problem for the Kaltkathode UV holds up? (besides getting my hands under 620 volt ;D )

Montag, 13. Juni 2005, 20:53

I guess if you had a multimeter, you could test the connector on the inverter that connects to the cold cathode itself. if you get a signal, then you have a problem with the light.

Dienstag, 14. Juni 2005, 13:29

Zitat von »THEdude«

I've upgraded the firmware (see other topic) and now both LEDS of one Vario-Beleuchtungsmodul are working (don't ask me why ?? )

you needed to adjust the led´s in the aquaero software. if one of them is turned off in the aquaero software ...

Test the CC on a standalone PSU

THEdude

Dienstag, 14. Juni 2005, 17:28

:-X both leds are working now-> i'll send an email with a reffer to this topic to verkauf@... i'll pay the extra led, when i still have to order some stuff. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Here you can see that the kathode isn't working: http://www.roxx.demon.nl/AC/standalone.kathode.MOV (on my mothers pc )

Dienstag, 14. Juni 2005, 21:19

Is that how the wiring loom came to you?

only my cold cathode is connected to the 12v wire on the molex connector (the yellow one).

maybe 5v isn't enough for the inverter?

ps is your mum's pc on? ;) just kidding!!