• 24.04.2024, 05:12
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

warrenty invalid?

Mittwoch, 8. Juni 2005, 12:47

Right my motherboard is broken ;D yay it can't reackonise the ram... already rma'd the ram and got a £20 bill for it being non faulty :-[ anyway does water cooling invalid the warrenty for my motherboard at all (dfi nf4 sli)? Just checking so i can get rid of any trace of evidence that i have used water cooling if it does....Thanks

Re: warrenty invalid?

Mittwoch, 8. Juni 2005, 16:35

I think it does. :'(

To make sure you're ok, just return it as you bought it. ;D

Mittwoch, 8. Juni 2005, 17:05

ok :-[ nevermind some more watercooling stuff came in the post just then so thats made me feel better ;D

Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2005, 19:40

well, if you did not have watercooling for the nvidia nforce chip then you probably only lost the warranty for your cpu, not the mainboard

and the problem with the ram:
the dfi lanparty nf4 has serious problems with some ram types. the ram could really be ok an working in other pcs

Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2005, 20:47

afaik you also lose the warentry of your Maiboard even if you just cool your CPU. Because the Powertransformator (in German: Spannungswandler) need to be cooled be air or with a passiv cooler.
Suche Bücher von Tanenbaum und Galileo (auch Video-Training) - bitte KM! [img] http://www.aqua-computer-berlin.de/logo.png [/img]

Donnerstag, 16. Juni 2005, 18:23

Zitat von »Katzenfreund«

afaik you also lose the warentry of your Maiboard even if you just cool your CPU. Because the Powertransformator (in German: Spannungswandler) need to be cooled be air or with a passiv cooler.

but i haven't seen any mainboard which says specifically in the manual that it needs aircooling on the cpu so that the mainboard is cooled.

Donnerstag, 16. Juni 2005, 18:43

well its sent back now ill see what they say (whether they have noticed that it has had watercooling on it or not)

Ed