• 25.04.2024, 12:47
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

CometMan

New software of aquaero gives me problems

Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2005, 08:34

Hi there, first of all congrats for your wonderfull products, my computer is loaded whit aquacomputer hehe

but i have a problem since i updated the firmware of aquaero and installed the new aquasuite and jlcds soft i can`t start up the jalcd, i keep getting error laufzeitfehler '13': typen unvertraglich that i don`t have a clue of what this is then i get error 440, i push the button continue it gives me error 91 and finally and in english error reading the config-file (example.cfg) line 3. ???

Jalcds was working fine whit the old firmware and software, and nobody here in portugal knows how to work whit aquaero

can anyone help out

another question can i install previous firmware and software?

is there a plug in of ati tool for jalcds to see some temps of the gpu?

thanks guys in advance :P

CometMan

Re: New software of aquaero gives me problems

Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2005, 08:43

another important thing i forgot to mention, when i start my computer the screen of the aquaero shows the message connect usb, instead of the blank screen (usblcd mode) it appears that the aquaero is not connected very well, but when i open aquasuite i can control the aquaero whit no problems

CometMan

Come on guys give me some help here

Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2005, 06:10

Zitat von »CometMan«

Hi there, first of all congrats for your wonderfull products, my computer is loaded whit aquacomputer hehe

but i have a problem since i updated the firmware of aquaero and installed the new aquasuite and jlcds soft i can`t start up the jalcd, i keep getting error laufzeitfehler '13': typen unvertraglich that i don`t have a clue of what this is then i get error 440, i push the button continue it gives me error 91 and finally and in english error reading the config-file (example.cfg) line 3. ???

Jalcds was working fine whit the old firmware and software, and nobody here in portugal knows how to work whit aquaero

can anyone help out

another question can i install previous firmware and software?

is there a plug in of ati tool for jalcds to see some temps of the gpu?

thanks guys in advance :P

Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2005, 16:13

The problem with jaLCDs is known. They are working on it.

It is not possible to flash an older firmware.

CometMan

Freitag, 17. Juni 2005, 02:52

ok, i will wait, please keep me informed if any news!