• 25.04.2024, 06:25
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Jessica

Jess needs help? cough cough

Dienstag, 21. Juni 2005, 01:06

hi everyone i had some new products come in today and i am currenlty working on a lian li PC 75 that i know i will want to keep! :P
Would like to know the best way and most efficient to fit
art-nr 53001 Thermo control system (TCS).
If anyone has fitted one of these already an explaination and picture of fitting would be appreciated (shoggy hoping you can help me out here as you are the man in the know).
Tryed to translate using bablefish just translated into complete babble :) .
My account manager in Germany is helping me with my German however he says my Birmingham accent is too strong and i talk as fast as an irishman. ;D
ps good to see more members on the English forum.

Re: Jess needs help? cough cough

Dienstag, 21. Juni 2005, 01:45

Here I am ::)

If you have a Cuplex Evo you can use the mounting parts:

On all other cooling blocks you will have to use thermal glue.

Jessica

Dienstag, 21. Juni 2005, 01:52

Cheers for the picture shoggy might sound like a dumb question but how is it wired up?.

Jessica

Dienstag, 21. Juni 2005, 01:52

its ok i get it (duh!

Jessica

Dienstag, 21. Juni 2005, 01:55

just one question ( sounds like columbo lol)
At what temperature will it cut the power off.

Dienstag, 21. Juni 2005, 02:07

The magical question ;D

Nobody really knows. I've read sometimes the maximum temperature is around 70°C - I would say the temperature of the CPU is meant because 70°C for the cooling block... *cough* ;D

Dienstag, 21. Juni 2005, 02:23

bit late for working jess :P 8)