• 19.04.2024, 01:45
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

few setup problems

Samstag, 16. April 2005, 23:53

Install everything,

with the aquareo i cant see the flow sensor on the display

and with the usb, i cant see the info in the program, i have a asus ncch-dl and im not sure if i have the write connectors ?

Re: few setup problems

Sonntag, 17. April 2005, 00:15

which connectors are you talking about? the flow sensor to aquaero, or the aquaero to motherboard?

Re: few setup problems aquaero and flowrate

Sonntag, 17. April 2005, 00:52

sorry wasnt very helpful on that post,

ok ive got access to the flow rate, i have a flow rate of 0.3 l/m, which is bad isnt it ?, i dont think there is any air in the system, i put around 600ml or water in, resovoir is 3/4 full, Theres no kinks in the tubing,

its going around 2 cpus and a northbridge cooler, to a evo 360, any ideas ?

I cant access the info on aquaroea usb, it says no connection to the usb,

Re: few setup problems aquaero and flowrate

Sonntag, 17. April 2005, 01:45

ok worked out that my motherboard doesnt have a usb header. Do pci usb cards, have internal usb on them, as for the flow rate still at 0.3 really not sure why :S

Sonntag, 17. April 2005, 05:10

Flow rates up to 0.4l now, What should i be checking ? i dont see why the flow rate is low, could it be i didnt put enough ac coolent? not sure what else it could be pump is going at max 72hz

Sonntag, 17. April 2005, 08:11

So what is the temps?

Sonntag, 17. April 2005, 09:12

0.4 at 550 pulse should not be a problem in my eyes; I have 0.2 with an evo 360 type rad and 2 aquagraphx blocks for 6800’s. For the USB problem, newer MSI boards have power header problems ( I know you don’t have one ) so what I did was take a USB cable for a printer cut it and added the 5 slot connect for the aquaero. Problem is that you plug into the header for outside components and then have to run the cable back into the case. Hope this helps sounds like a pain but it’s the only way I got my aquaero to work.

Sonntag, 17. April 2005, 13:52

@ propurple i'm pretty sure you can get pci->usb cards with an internal header but, as aviddigi says of motherboards, there could still be problems. still, it's the only way to go, apart from getting a new motherboard, if you don't want the whole "i had an alien chest-burster in my pc case" look going on. ;D

Sonntag, 17. April 2005, 16:44

0.4 sounds low. 0.2 sounds incredibly low!
I get 0.6/0.7 with 4 aquadrives, 2 aquagrafx blocks, a cpu block, northbridge block and evo 360.
What is the route of your tubing?

Sonntag, 17. April 2005, 16:54

ok at the moment idel temps are 26 cpu 1 28 cpu 2 and water is 21.8 on full load, cpu 1 is 45 and cpu2 is 47 and water is 31,6

What do you think ?

route is pump > cpu 1 > cpu2 > NB > flow > rad > res > pump

Montag, 18. April 2005, 15:08

Temps dont seem to bad. Rad after the pump instead might help bring temps down a notch. Is the route from res to pump nice and simple, or are there lots of elbows? Which cpu blocks are you using?

Dienstag, 19. April 2005, 18:46

reserviour to the pump is nice and simple, just so i can explain the route a little better,

coming out of the pumb on the exit on the top it goes..

Pump > cpu 1 > cpu2 > NB > flow sensor > Rad > Res > Pump

Is that correct?

using cuplex 1.1 not the pro

Dienstag, 19. April 2005, 22:17

This would be better:

Reservoir => Pump => Radiator => CPU 1 => CPU 2 => NB => Flow Sensor => Reservoir

However, your temps seem fine so why all the fuss? Another thought would be to add another single 120mm radiator somewhere in the circuit between the two CPU's.

Freitag, 29. Juli 2005, 16:36

ok heres my setup, just got a new motherboard so want to see if i can get a higher flow rate then .4 this time !! only using 2 x cuplex 1.3 and 360 rad.

ok as you can see quite simple setup, can someone tell me if that all looks right though, i had a similar setup to this last time but with a northbridge cooler on as well.

IS there an in or out plug on the exo 360 or doesnt it matter which way it goes through ? i would have it going from the top of the aquatube to the right inlet, and then the left going back to the cpu 2.

Can anyone see a problem with the setup like this, would the step between the aquatube and the flow sensor be ok. Im really trying to get a higher flow rate, any sugestions would be great

Thanks all !!