• 16.04.2024, 20:57
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

TwinPlex Pro and Multi-Switch?

Samstag, 30. Juli 2005, 21:31

Greetings...

Anyone know when I can lay my hands on a Multi-Switch or TwinPlex Pro? A few weeks ago it was slated to be released within a few days and then zilch and no one seems to be talking. :-X Need to know at least about the Multi-Switch as if I can get it really soon I will put off building my own. Otherwise where can I get the programming commands that are available off the Aquabus?

Any word on a TwinPlex Pro Silber edition? I could use three of these immediately. ;D

Re: TwinPlex Pro and Multi-Switch?

Sonntag, 31. Juli 2005, 20:09

No. And you already knew that nobody can tell. ;)

Montag, 1. August 2005, 09:36

Well I was hoping someone got the "good news" during the weekend LAN party. So if it is going to be a while I could make my own, but I need the acceptable commands and the Aquabus structure.

Montag, 1. August 2005, 19:32

Hy,

The Multiswitch works already...but AC needs some time for
the shopsystem I think one or two weeks, Stephan said end of
July but we have already August...

Gruß Max Payne

Dienstag, 2. August 2005, 02:14

Well if they already work and everything is copasetic why can't their distributors get them because they don't use the webshop to order it, correct?

Is everyone on vacation or something like that?