• 25.04.2024, 12:16
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

6800LE Block wrong bolts

Freitag, 29. Juli 2005, 14:36

Today i recieved a 6800LE block. For my little brothers pc. I have the same block and everything was okay in my case. But not this time. The bolts for the 4 middle holes are to big. So i can't screw them on. The screws (nuts) have a smaller diameter then the bolts. And the nearest construction market hasn't got screws that small. It's is not possible to drill larger holes for bigger screws.

So aquacomputer is supplying wrong bolts :) Are there more people with the same problem, to share the pain with ;)

(I think screw is the wrong word, nut it is called in English i believe)

Re: 6800LE Block wrong bolts

Freitag, 29. Juli 2005, 14:43

Use the original screws together with the original backplate. ;)

Freitag, 29. Juli 2005, 20:30

Zitat von »Stefan«

Use the original screws together with the original backplate. ;)

Nope, there are no original screws. And those are ment to be fit :)
I used them the same way in my own computer.

Samstag, 30. Juli 2005, 14:37

Zitat von »DaMightyWackO«

Nope, there are no original screws. And those are ment to be fit :)
I used them the same way in my own computer.

How was the original cooler then mounted to the card ? ;)

Samstag, 30. Juli 2005, 16:44

Zitat von »Stefan«

How was the original cooler then mounted to the card ? ;)

Leadtek, special screws which are mounted on the block it self, Combined with special bolts witch include springs.
In my own videocards case, the original cooler was mounted with plastic 'click mounts'. So no screws on both cards.

And again, with the block i recieved 1,5 months ago which is on my own card, there were correct bolds and screws.

Sonntag, 31. Juli 2005, 07:58

So maybe the place you got it from made a misteak? Maybe they got the right ones in stock? ;)

Montag, 1. August 2005, 23:21

Zitat von »Top_Nurse«

So maybe the place you got it from made a misteak? Maybe they got the right ones in stock? ;)

Damn good idea :D
Maybe they can send me the right ones!

Dienstag, 2. August 2005, 04:25

So where did you get them from? I have been down this road before and you will get a lot faster response by e-mailing them at info@aqua-computer.de if you got them from AC direct. Otherwise contact the distributor you got them from and make them work for your business. ;)