• 23.04.2024, 14:04
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

damado

Aquaero not found unless I use aquasuite

Donnerstag, 4. August 2005, 08:39

I cannot do the aquaero OS loader flash b/c it will not find my aquaero. Aquasuite finds it just fine and I can change all settings.

What can I do to allow aquaero OS to find the aquaero?

Edit: I'm mainly trying to flash b/c for some reason ever since my last flash my Blue LED doesn't get any brighter...it always stays a the same brightness level. The red gets darker and lighter just as before. I do not know why this is happening.

Re: Aquaero not found unless I use aquasuite

Donnerstag, 4. August 2005, 14:46

If you can use the Aquasuite right now then you already have the newest OS.

Open the Aquasuite and go to the menu display and hardware. At the bottom you can see the firmware and OS version. The newest OS is 2.03 and firmware is 4.07a.

damado

Re: Aquaero not found unless I use aquasuite

Freitag, 5. August 2005, 06:44

Zitat von »Shoggy«

If you can use the Aquasuite right now then you already have the newest OS.

Open the Aquasuite and go to the menu display and hardware. At the bottom you can see the firmware and OS version. The newest OS is 2.03 and firmware is 4.07a.

Thanks, I went in and saw that I had 2.03 and 4.05 (I think...it wasn't 4.07). I then flashed it through aquasuite to 4.07.

The problem that concerns me is the brightness of my blue LED in the aquatube. It used to be just as bright as the red...I can make the red brighter or dimmer by a significant amount by adjusting the settings in aquasuite, but the blue hardly changes. Any ideas?