• 25.04.2024, 18:13
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero Dimensions.

Sonntag, 28. August 2005, 22:17

I want to custom fit an aquaero into my case, but I will need the specifications and dimensions of the screw holes, the size of the PCB and more importnatly, the dimensions of the switches et al.

Can anybody here help me?

Ideally, I will need it mm perfect so I can see if it will fit and then have the case panel cut out.

Thanks

Re: Aquaero Dimensions.

Montag, 29. August 2005, 02:21

i did think of maybe doing that myself, but changed my
mind and got a 360 rad instead. ;D well anyway, the way i
thought of doing it was to use the supplied face plate that
comes with the aquaero as a template.

Montag, 29. August 2005, 07:16

yes that does seem obvious... but there is one slight snag... I don't have an Aquaero!

I want to know the dimensions of the thing before I buy one.. because I can buy one then sibsequently find out that it doesn't fit = waste of money as I have no other place to mount it.

Montag, 29. August 2005, 14:24

ahhh silly me i misunderstood the question, i thought you
said you wanted to start cutting the holes for the buttons &
stuff. if you just wanted to know if it will fit in your case, just
allow for a standard single 5 1/4 drive bay size but at half
the depth.

Montag, 29. August 2005, 19:19

:-X

Anybody else?