• 25.04.2024, 10:19
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Placing orders. AC Berlin store. need help.

Mittwoch, 31. August 2005, 13:34

on the AC Berlin store I am registering my account. In the from this pops up " PLZ , Ort " what do those abreviations mean? Also hopefully someone who works at AC Berlin can tell me if I'm doing everything correctly here so my order can be shipped to the USA.

Re: Placing orders. AC Berlin store. need help.

Mittwoch, 31. August 2005, 13:46

PLZ = postcode / zip code
Ort = location
(edit: http://www.dict.cc ;) )

why don't you just order by email?
info@aqua-computer-berlin.de
Stefan is a really nice guy and will answer any of your questions quickly :)
Gute work-live-balance ist, wenn man von seinem Privatleben erschöpfter ist als von der Arbeit.

Mittwoch, 31. August 2005, 14:03

Thx a lot Hobbes .. :)

just place the order .. afterwards we check your order and send you an email. there are also some us retailers you can find them under local stores at the homepage. just to safe you some bucks, but of course .. you´re welcome

Cheers

Stefan

Mittwoch, 31. August 2005, 16:03

Don't know if you have had any problems, but Aqua Computer does have a distributor in the USA. They along with other retailers are listed here. I think AC's USA distributor is about 1/2 way down the page. Every one of their distributors have website and e-mail links on that page.

Mittwoch, 31. August 2005, 23:04

Well the thing about the USA sellers is that their prices are extremly high. AC Berlin has really good prices, maybe after the shipping is added it will even out though. I'm not sure about that one though. Anyways I could always have it shipped to my uncle in Dresden and he could then he could take it back to his home in Poland and then when my friend goes to Poland this fall he could pick it up for me. wow that is a pretty complex idea. Shipping it directly to me sounds better. :P