• 20.04.2024, 06:18
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Aquaero PCBs loose...

Samstag, 17. September 2005, 12:08

Hallo,

We have an Aquaero just purchased. The VFD PCB and the corresponding driving board PCB are excessively spaced beyond proper tolerances sue to stud spacers being too long I think. This makes the pins where PCBs plug together remain exposed, unable to fully have intercourse. It also makes the facial control buttons loose since they do not mate tightly to the face bezel. Is this to Aqua Computer specifications, or did I get a faultered or molested hardware piece? Do other people have the same thing with their Aquaero materials?

Takk fyrir,
GuðrúnStelpunum

Re: Aquaero PCBs loose...

Samstag, 17. September 2005, 13:05

Nobody can help you here .. without a picture even harder.

Write your problem with a picture of your aquaero to support@aqua-computer.de

Cheers

Stefan

Samstag, 17. September 2005, 14:02

Zitat von »GudrunStelpunum«

Hallo,

We have an Aquaero just purchased. The VFD PCB and the corresponding driving board PCB are excessively spaced beyond proper tolerances sue to stud spacers being too long I think. This makes the pins where PCBs plug together remain exposed, unable to fully have intercourse. It also makes the facial control buttons loose since they do not mate tightly to the face bezel. Is this to Aqua Computer specifications, or did I get a faultered or molested hardware piece? Do other people have the same thing with their Aquaero materials?

Mine is the same way and I have seen several like this as well. Doesn't seem to make any difference in the operation of my Aquaero and my friends so what exactly is the problem?

Sonntag, 18. September 2005, 01:08

Hallo Nurse,

The problem is the issue of a poor tactile response situation from the buttons, and incorrect length spacers used on an expensive product. I suppose we can fix it ourselves, but shouldn't have to.

Thank you all for the help,
GuðrúnStelpunum