• 20.04.2024, 06:23
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Multiple Tubemeters

Mittwoch, 19. Oktober 2005, 14:43

Can I use multiple Tubemeters? Maybe 2-3 and interface them all in the Aquasuite?

Re: Multiple Tubemeters

Mittwoch, 19. Oktober 2005, 16:36

would have thought so, i think they are usb devices.

Mittwoch, 19. Oktober 2005, 17:25

maybe its just me but i really cant see the point of a tube meter as sure you can tell visualy how low the level is.

Mittwoch, 19. Oktober 2005, 17:31

Yes you can. They will be shown as different devices in the aquasuite.

Mittwoch, 19. Oktober 2005, 22:52

Zitat von »Stephan«

Yes you can. They will be shown as different devices in the aquasuite.

Great! I got two of them on order right now along with a Multiswitch from IT-Trade for my vertically mounted Aquatubes. I will have to go back and see if I can work the other one into the Aquabay as I have it mounted somewhat different than most do.

Do they connect to the USB bus, to the Aquaero, or the Multiswitch?

Mittwoch, 19. Oktober 2005, 22:54

Zitat von »Ze@lot«

maybe its just me but i really cant see the point of a tube meter as sure you can tell visualy how low the level is.

I build amateur radio stuff, that I can buy off the shelf, just for the fun of it. This is for the fun of it. ;D

Besides what in the world could you possibly use 10 USB ports for if you didn't have something like a Tubemeter?

Donnerstag, 20. Oktober 2005, 13:14

Zitat von »Top_Nurse«

Besides what in the world could you possibly use 10 USB ports for if you didn't have something like a Tubemeter?

Wired mouse (gaming), wireless mouse, keyboard, printer, scanner, graphics tablet, webcam, pen drive, Bluetooth.

Okay – I’ve got a spare ;)