• 16.04.2024, 10:08
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

22 Aquasuite Screenshots

Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2005, 18:57

I did this for an other forum but I think that might be interesting for this forum too :)

I have done screenshots of almost all availbale panels of the Aquasuite controlling software. Please note that the diagrams are more detailed when you use bigger dimensions. I have scaled them down to save space.

Re: 22 Aquasuite Screenshots

Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2005, 22:16

Thanks Shoggy ;D

And yes we are amazed at what all this can do.

Freitag, 28. Oktober 2005, 00:39

yeah nice 1 shoggy. though now im even more confussed about things than i was b4. maybe i need to look at the pics again.

Freitag, 28. Oktober 2005, 00:47

Zitat von »Ze@lot«

yeah nice 1 shoggy. though now im even more confussed about things than i was b4. maybe i need to look at the pics again.

maybe we need a newbie profile. ;)

Freitag, 28. Oktober 2005, 02:21

Zitat von »Top_Nurse«

maybe we need a newbie profile.  ;)

thats what i need aswell  :)

ps. the last few shots show that it connects to a server ? why do you need that ?

Freitag, 28. Oktober 2005, 10:54

Zitat von »Ze@lot«

ps. the last few shots show that it connects to a server ? why do you need that ?

You don't have a family server in your house? :o Suppose you want to have all your kids computers water cooled to cut down on the noise pollution. Then you would want to be able to set the parameters from your computer right? Also there are a lot of companies that use water cooled servers so this is headed in their direction as well. Big money in the business market for server farms. The Aqua Suite software kind of is reminiscent of APC's UPS software and they are really big on server software. ;D

r00t69

Freitag, 28. Oktober 2005, 13:40

Thanks Shoggy. I've just realised I don't have something to control in each tab :'( ;D