• 25.04.2024, 18:40
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Temp monitor Q.

Samstag, 12. November 2005, 16:52

ok i have the A8N sli deluxe mobo and want to know what my temps on moard are. What software (freeware ::) ) would you suggest is accurate 99.9% as nothing in computers is ever 100%.

Beun

Re: Temp monitor Q.

Samstag, 12. November 2005, 16:57

Motherboard monitor used to be the best. But it hasn't been updated :(

You could used Asus PC probe, but I'm not a big fan of it...

Samstag, 12. November 2005, 16:59

There ist no software which could provide you with accurate temperatures. The problem is the mainboard and CPU itself. Their sensors have wide tolerances.

Sonntag, 13. November 2005, 03:09

If you want to know what the temps are then get an infared thermometer and aim it at the part in question as it will be more accurate than the MB sensors. The MB sensors are there pretty much as fail-safe items to keep your computer from going into a meltdown mode. I suppose you could drill your waterblock and insert a NTC thermistor so it is right above the CPU, but that will not give you CPU temps. BTW, why do you care as you can't compare your temps to anyone else's.

Sonntag, 13. November 2005, 13:33

no i want to check the temp of the north bridge? And + was just a purely intrest thing only? as i want to run the system with the 360 added and check to see if it is worth adding when the system is loaded.

;D