• 26.04.2024, 06:35
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Aquaero - mobo

Dienstag, 22. November 2005, 15:10

i know this is a bit of a noobie question but can the aquaero take reading directly off the mobo sensors via usb?

Re: Aquaero - mobo

Dienstag, 22. November 2005, 15:34

i doubt it, i bleeve they are hard wired into the mobo, and you can only take a reading thru software designed to read them. :'(

Dienstag, 22. November 2005, 15:50

only software

Mittwoch, 23. November 2005, 09:50

but can aquasuit used the sensors or is it only via the sensors you connect?

Mittwoch, 23. November 2005, 10:01

i think the aquaero can only read temps for the sensors that are plugged into it.

it may also be so that the aquasuite software can display usb temperature sensor's readings, but i am not sure on this one. i would say definately not the ones that are part of the motherboard however, unless you are a genius programmer/hacker ;D

hope this helps

Mittwoch, 23. November 2005, 13:26

Zitat von »Mr_modnaR«

i think the aquaero can only read temps for the sensors that are plugged into it.

it may also be so that the aquasuite software can display usb temperature sensor's readings, but i am not sure on this one. i would say definately not the ones that are part of the motherboard however, unless you are a genius programmer/hacker ;D

hope this helps

Not the aquasuite directly (there was a time, when they thougth about a mbm-plugin, don't know if there will be one in the future::)). But you can use JaLCD to put the systeminfos from mbm on your Aquaero-Display :D.
"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."