• 28.04.2024, 03:20
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

p2p sharing

Freitag, 25. November 2005, 01:23

so were against all these corporations who want us to go to the cinema and watch the film and also buy the dvd, so just to make it cheaper and easier, we download the film to save on petrol to the bank then to the cinema and then theres buying the popcorn, etc etc and costs go up.

But there is a way YES DOWNLOAD FOR FREE. HASSEL FREE!

Well this used to be the case but now we all have to download rar crackers and etc. This is getting pathetic. Bring back free sharing and no password as its getting boring with torrents now.All of them are passworded then its go to this site pay only a dollar to unlock it. So these ppl are now no different than the film producers, and all the corporations. You fking ppl make me sick and shud die as this whole thing called P2P SHARING IS SUPPOSED TO BE FREE AND EASY. NO PASSWORDS ETC. FFS. They are just riding our connection so they dont have to seedit themselves.

Any 1 else agree with this or am i just pissed off all by my self?

Re: p2p sharing

Freitag, 25. November 2005, 01:31

Errr, this mainly a watercooling forum. I would say you are a little bit wrong here, especially because your are talking about the sharing of copyright protected stuff.