• 21.05.2024, 04:32
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

off topic for english forum?

Freitag, 25. November 2005, 01:42

can we have 1 added or shud i stfu and can some pls answer my question on the aquabay lcd screen as 14ppl have looked but no 1 has actually answered on it?

would be a good help.

Cheers again AC team.

Re: off topic for english forum?

Freitag, 25. November 2005, 01:47

I can not tell you if the english forum would get his own offtopic section. I think there are not enough people...

btw: if you think your former thread would match in a offtopic section -> no, it would not! There is no basis for discussion due that fact that sharing copyright prodected stuff is illegal.

Freitag, 25. November 2005, 01:58

i thought that an off topic forum is a general discussion from the colour of the clouds to a german pope. so offtopic is offtopic but with boundarys. wudbe 1 of the first 1's i have come across but hey i dont maka da rulez. so il stfu then and carry on but hey anyway shoggy so the aquabay does it come with software or do i download the software. and which 1 mite i ask?

Freitag, 25. November 2005, 11:42

the ac forum is to ask questions about the ac products .. and generally show off your rig (would make sence if you had ac watercooling ;)) to others if you want to talk about off topic stuff other forums can help you there... you will get more responce and it is allowed by the forum rules- bit-tech.net is a good example.