• 20.04.2024, 00:58
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Small Update: aquagraFX 7800-512 / aquagratiX 1800

Donnerstag, 24. November 2005, 15:47

It is possible to use the normal aquagraFX 7800 on the new cards with 512mb but the cooling performance is suboptimal. AC will produce a special version for the 512mb edition. The design is almost identical to the normal aquagraFX. The block should be ready around mid-december.

AquagratiX 1800 cooling blocks are nearly ready to roll out. The block in the picture is unanodized, AC has asked which color it should be... - right now it seems that the block will be black.

The LED on the side will be red:

Re: Small Update: aquagraFX 7800-512 / aquagratiX

Donnerstag, 24. November 2005, 16:01

Zitat

right now it seems that the block will be black.

Zitat

The LED on the side will be red

oooo yes please! : 8)

Donnerstag, 24. November 2005, 17:57

should be a led and non-led version... its so small the led that i dont bother pluging it in... and therefore my computer has more leads hanging around...

+ silver verison !!!

Montag, 28. November 2005, 18:44

Zitat von »boswell«

should be a led and non-led version... its so small the led that i dont bother pluging it in... and therefore my computer has more leads hanging around...

+ silver verison !!!

Agree!