• 25.04.2024, 15:03
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

newbie questions

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2005, 13:12

Hi

I've read the online manual as the one that came with my stuff was in deutsch. Totally NOT cool. :-/

The manual says something about that the aquastream controller may not be connected to the psu when the aquaero already is. But how do i get the aquastream powered then? The manual is not clear to me on this.

Re: newbie questions

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2005, 13:30

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

This means that you should not connect the Aquastream to the PSU if you have already connect it to the Aquaero with the data-cable. This data-cable powers the Aquastream.

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2005, 15:03

Alright that's clear now, thanks :)
But what happens when you do connect both the controller and aquaero to the psu? Cause since the manual is in Deutsch many people will get rid of it and never read any manual.

Another question. How do i get 4 papst 1.25W connected on one aquaero port? Do i need a special connector?

EDIT
Also, to fill the system. Do i have to remove the third jumper?

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2005, 15:08

Zitat von »nizza«

But what happens when you do connect both the controller and aquaero to the psu? Cause since the manual is in Deutsch many people will get rid of it and never read any manual.

Another question. How do i get 4 papst 1.25W connected on one aquaero port? Do i need a special connector?

EDIT
Also, to fill the system. Do i have to remove the third jumper?

If you don't want to make your own cable, you can buy Y-Cables and connect them so.
"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2005, 15:55

Zitat von »nizza«

If you connect both you let the magic smoke out of your Aquastream controller. ;) It is IMHO that the local distributor should either reprint the English directions or make sure that the customer knows where to get it off the AC website.

The best way to connect 4 fans off one Aquaero port (assuming they go to the same radiator) is to make up the cable yourself and run them in parallel. Only use one rpm sensing wire to control all 4 fans.

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2005, 19:57

Zitat von »Top_Nurse«

If you connect both you let the magic smoke out of your Aquastream controller. ;)   It is IMHO that the local distributor should either reprint the English directions or make sure that the customer knows where to get it off the AC website.

i had nice smoke out mine but i was tampering. ummm yeah i broke it but cuda been designed better like a N@@B proof cover or summin to stop me getting my wallet out all the time.

;D