• 26.04.2024, 17:39
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

r00t69

Some Aquero Questions

Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2005, 15:27

Hi,

I am just starting to setup my Aquero and have a few questions. Initilay its a fairly simple question > What should I set the min, max & reference temps for the following;

1. Water
2. CPU (AMD Athlon64 3800+ Venice)
3. GPU1 (Gainward 6800 Ultra)
5. nForce 4 SLI Northbridge (Asus A8N-SLI)
6. HDD (WD 36GB 10k)

Also I note a way of adjusting the temp monitors to allow for position of probe. It looks like I didn't position the probe my primary GPU and even after adjusting it to 12/127 (crashes when I try to set it to 12/128 ) its still a few degree's off. Is there anyway to increase this or do I need to strip the card and reposition the prob?

The current route is as follows;

Rez > aquadrive Dual > Pump > airplex 120 > Cuplex Pro > aquagraFX 6800 > Twinplex Pro > aquagraFX 6800 > airplex 120 > Rez

However I note with this that the NB runs very hot and that the 2nd 6800 can run hotter then the primary even when not in SLI mode.

So I was thinking of this;

Rez > aquadrive Dual > Pump > airplex 120 > Cuplex Pro > aquagraFX 6800 > airplex 120 > Twinplex Pro > aquagraFX 6800 > Rez

Do you think this will make any difference?

Thanks in advance.

r00t69

Re: Some Aquero Questions

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2005, 16:51

Nobody ???

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2005, 19:51

i read it but still am unsure. umm.....

id trial and error the cobonations till ou get the best 1, but as far as the settings levels umm, dunno. sorry.

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2005, 19:52

Zitat von »MUFFDIVER«

i read it but still am unsure. umm.....

id trial and error the combinations till you get the best 1, but as far as the settings levels umm, dunno. sorry.

whoops clicked the wrong 1 so sorry for SPAMMING, was ammending spelling error.

lol. ;D

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2005, 20:03

The only interesting temperature for fan-controlling is the temperature of the water. If you would control them with the temperature of the CPU you would have huge differneces within a few seconds - it would be worthless to turn up the fans for this short time...

It makes nearly no differnce how you set up the order of your components because the water is flowing too fast.