• 18.04.2024, 05:46
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

aquaero

Dienstag, 10. Januar 2006, 18:27

Hi there :)

Im soon going to buy me a Aquaero, but I have som questions regarding the Aquaro and the controlling unit that comes with the Aquastream pump.

I think I can remember reading somewhere that there's a transistor somewhere on the controlling unit for the pump that is nessacary for the Aquaero.
Before christmas I managed to remove a transistor or something from the controlling unit by an accident.

My question is, is the transistor located where the red circle is marked on the picture I have added under?
And if so, do I have to buy me a new controlling unit?

"Sorry about my bad english"

Re: aquaero

Dienstag, 10. Januar 2006, 18:30

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

You should write an email to support@aqua-computer.de because I'm pretty sure that nobody here can answer your question. And the persons who can (support) do not surf within the forum that much ;)

Dienstag, 10. Januar 2006, 18:38

Thanks for a REALLY quick answer 8)
Email sent.

Dienstag, 10. Januar 2006, 18:56

This are the pads for a capacitor. The value is 10µF/16V.
You dont need a new Controller. Runs the Pump?

Sebastian

Dienstag, 10. Januar 2006, 19:04

Zitat von »Sebastian«

This are the pads for a capacitor. The value is 10µF/16V.
You dont need a new Controller. Runs the Pump?

Sebastian

Uhm, 10µF/16V. I have no idea what you meant there :P

But the pump runs yes.

Dienstag, 10. Januar 2006, 20:23

Dienstag, 10. Januar 2006, 20:37

The capacitor is there to protect the electronic of the pump and the PSU of your PC. Depending on your PSU the pump maybe works without this part - but you will lose stability.
You can buy a capacitor from us or somewhere else and solder it again. Ask here for the polarity of the part.