• 19.04.2024, 03:32
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

THEdude

mail2

Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2006, 14:19

I ordered 1.5 month ago, paid it, asked for adding a part to the order and (again) AC didn't replied on that for 3 weeks now.

And if this isn't worse enough:
Today i got an email with exact the same order but with a higher price tag and the email says: " We are still missing xx.xx EURO. Please use your name and the order number as the reference for your bank transfer."

And than i don't even talking about your support, THERE IS NONE!

If i may say, FUCK THIS!

Re: mail2

Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2006, 15:50

Dat, beste medelander, is een nogal grof gebruik van woorden.
Er kan altijd wat onverwachts gebeuren met een bestelling, niets is onfeilbaar.
En dat het nu juist met jouw bestelling moet gebeuren is naar.
Ik denk dat als je Shoggy of Stephan even een Personal Message stuurt dat het dan allemaal best in orde komt.
En kijk uit met je woorden, dat staat niet netjes en allesbehalve volwassen.

For the people who can't read Dutch, I won't bother with a complete translation.
I just indicated it is far from adult to start swearing. And that you can come a long way towards solving this little problem with a PM to Shoggy or Stephan.
Men may control the free world, but women control the boobs. Brent in Player vs. Player

Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2006, 16:30

Shoggy can't help you, I'm afraid. He is a normal customer, so as you are.

Let me ask you a simple question:
Is the money you havn't paid yet maybe the price of the product you added to our order?

Write a KM to Stephan or a Mail to Cris.

P.S.
Once again sorry, for my bad English.
Suche Bücher von Tanenbaum und Galileo (auch Video-Training) - bitte KM! [img] http://www.aqua-computer-berlin.de/logo.png [/img]

THEdude

Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2006, 17:42

I know it's not polite Timstone, but it's exactly what is going on, no word untrue. It is the only way to get a reply because they just don't reply on email.

(but today they did, maybe this topic helped a bit)

Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2006, 17:53

Hi,

nobody can help you here. What did i tell you in your first topic ? Get in touch with the support. Did you pay all transfer fees ? In Germany the banks take a fee for transfers from foreign countries. If you don´t pay it AC gets not enough money.

Get in touch with info@aqua-computer.de and stop opening topics where nobody can help you.

Regards

Stefan