• 19.04.2024, 07:55
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Jessica

Help with the Aquaero ?

Freitag, 3. Februar 2006, 17:03

Hi to all
Looking for some help on the Aquaero.
I have flashed the firmware and folllowed the instructions and re-set the Aquaero and now i have jumbled up writing on the screen but the Aquaero functions are working.
I have tried putting the firmware back or updating to another version to solve the problem however if i try and upgrade in aquasuite it tells me their is no operating suite in the aquaero.
Also it only detects the Aquareo with the aquasuite software.
Also some of the writing in the aquasuite software is also jumbled up.
Anyone have any suggestions
Best regards
Jessica

Re: Help with the Aquaero ?

Freitag, 3. Februar 2006, 17:11

Had the same problem (happened after months of error-less working without any changes at the system/aquaero ::)). Try this:

Start the aquasuite
Change the settings in whtat you like to have
go to the tab "Profiles" and safe the settings
loaf the new profile into the aquaero and make the settings permament by clicking "safe to eprom" in the meün

This did work on my auquaero (and never happened again till now :D)
"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."

Jessica

Freitag, 3. Februar 2006, 17:34

thanks for help x-stars unfortunatley has not worked but thanks anyway.
jess

Freitag, 3. Februar 2006, 17:40

Which os-version and which firmware-version is installed?

Jessica

Freitag, 3. Februar 2006, 17:45

i think this is the problem
the firmware i have flashed to and says on vdf screen is 4.07.
its saying their is no os on their. This is what i think is the problem.

Freitag, 3. Februar 2006, 17:53

There must be an os, without there is no firmware 4.xx (but maybe it's a malfunction).

Download the aquasuite-version from the dl-area and install it. Try to flash firmware 4.09, when this fails try to reflash the operating-system (same like the firmware, in the firmware-folder is a file named 'aquaero os update 202-203.afd4').

Samstag, 4. Februar 2006, 08:56

The problem is most likely the name of your fans, temp sensors, possibly flowmeter and the aquaero itself following the flash - this happened to me and I thought I'd killed my aquaero too  ;D

Rename your fans and sensors in the appropriate boxes - e.g. 'fan name', and your aquaero on the 'display and hardware' tab in the 'aquaero name' box.

It's prolly best to check the overview page first so you can rename them all in the right order.

Good luck ;)