• 24.04.2024, 04:21
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Re: Feeding Frenzy (Tubemeter mods November 25, 20

Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2005, 14:01

very nice work.....I like your sleeving technic :)
First each cable, then all together, nice idea :D
great work! go on :)

Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2005, 22:16

still looking good and i envy your patience. but when i do this server il be probably asking for some help on it.

And why dont you do a Faq on stripping the cables. with a kit list etc. AC shud or cud make it sticky too.

Muff

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2005, 12:02

he could but this is a water cooling forum remeber ? .. top nurse puts feeding frenzy on other forums... bit-tech.net .. the sticky would be more appropriate there but even so to make these things they need time... looks like top nurse has his hands full atm.

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2005, 15:30

Zitat von »Weihnachts-jogibaer«

very nice work.....I like your sleeving technic :)
First each cable, then all together, nice idea :D
great work! go on :)

Thanks for the nice words! I think wiring, soldering, and sleeving is much more fun than drilling and tapping holes.

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2005, 15:48

Zitat von »MUFFDIVER«

still looking good and i envy your patience. but when i do this server il be probably asking for some help on it.

And why dont you do a Faq on stripping the cables. with a kit list etc. AC shud or cud make it sticky too.

Patience and the ability to teach complicated issues is a nurse attribute. Also helps if you already have a computer that does what you want it to do. FF is a second computer so I might be more willing to rush it if I really needed it. Normally I buy a new MB or case and it is up and running within 24 hours.

If you look all the way through my log you will see that I have often taken great pains to make sure that other people can see exactly how I do certain things. If it is AC related I usually also post a link here to where to find it. This particular thread on the [H]ardForum is a great resource for AC English readers. :)

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2005, 19:56

wow some of the best wiring i've seen yet. keep up the good work TN ;D

Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2005, 13:04

Zitat von »Ze@lot«

wow some of the best wiring i've seen yet. keep up the good work TN ;D

Thanks for the nice things said. I keep trying harder. ;D

Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2005, 13:04

Well I have been working on getting my Tubemeters wired into the USB headers on my MB. I eventually came up with using CAT 5 cable as it is natively 8 wire (USB is four wires x 2 = 8 wires). If your interested in how I came up with using that then you might want to check out this [H]ardForum thread.

So here is the wires all pinned with my gold A.C. Ryan USB pins.

Here is the completed cable on the MB side. I would have preferred using sleeving material, but the wires going into the connector housing didn't allow me the open space to do it.

Here is where it plugs into the MB. I haven't put down any cable clamps yet as I will wait until all the wires are in.

Here you can see how I will be running the cables on the back side of the case. Unfortunately the existing screw holes don't line up well IMHO so it will be soon time to drill and tap some more 3mm x 0.5mm holes.

Sonntag, 11. Dezember 2005, 21:20

go go go :D on :D
8) nice :)

Montag, 12. Dezember 2005, 20:58

Your sleeving work is awesome, very clean und professional :) I like it and can't wait so the finished case :D

Dienstag, 13. Dezember 2005, 00:13

same here i still havn't worked out why it is called feedying frenzy though... any clues ;D ?

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2005, 09:07

Zitat von »Weihnachts-CygnusX1«

Your sleeving work is awesome, very clean und professional :) I like it and can't wait so the finished case :D

Zitat von »Weihnachts-jogibaer«

go go go :D on :D
8) nice :)

Thanks all for the kind words on my humble project. Gotten a bit sidetracked on FF as I have recently returned to ICU nursing and have been busy with lifes other interesting suprises. ::)

Hope to get some more work done over the holidays as it is coming up on a year now and need to go go go. ;D

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2005, 09:10

Zitat von »boswell«

same here i still havn't worked out why it is called feedying frenzy though... any clues ;D ?

If you read through the whole thread it might be apparent to some. Otherwise it is a State Secret. :-X

The actual idea came when people here in the states were discussing a new AC shipment and saying that it was like a feeding frenzy when the stuff hit the distributors website.

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2005, 22:36

yup its the same with AC here in germany i think as all the new parts are never available???

So yup i agree, feeding frenzy is definately the correct word to be used in relation to AC's production and distribution speeds. Hey even thou your slow AC we love ya all the same. ::)

Donnerstag, 22. Dezember 2005, 20:16

has it stopped or is a fat post gonno be made soon ;D?

Donnerstag, 22. Dezember 2005, 21:08

yeah update??

Freitag, 23. Dezember 2005, 01:09

it feels to me like an echo echo

Freitag, 23. Dezember 2005, 01:09

echo

Freitag, 23. Dezember 2005, 01:10

Yup the echo is here too its amazing how far an echo can travel....................

Montag, 2. Januar 2006, 02:08

Sorry for the long lull as I have been getting back into the work ethic and it has taken me a while to get used to the 12 hour shifts in the Trauma Critical Care Unit. My brain gets brain dead after taking care of those who really are. ;D

I was just thinking of drill some holes in FF for the mosfet cooler. Now that I got a maid coming every week and moula coming in on a regular basis I can get back to my real business: MODDING! ;D