• 27.04.2024, 03:38
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Re: Feeding Frenzy (Aquaero mods January 22, 2006)

Dienstag, 28. Februar 2006, 19:16

massive update ftw 8)

Samstag, 11. März 2006, 14:54

i just read on [H] forum that TN is gonna be in hospital for a while :/

GET WELL SOON TOP NURSE

Mittwoch, 22. März 2006, 10:31

Sorry guys, but I had to make a trip to the hospital after getting really sick and ended up having emergency surgery on my infected foot. :( Just haven't felt like doing much and I have been doing a bit of work just not enough for an update. Gotta get some more Vicodin (better living through better chemistry) ;D

Still working on the PSU wiring and I have to go locate some molex connectors or solder on some remnants from when I cut it all up a while back.

I did put in an ASUS AC mosfet block. :) So here are some pics.

Here is the way it was before I got busy.

Here are some pics of it taken apart and of course after the addition of the ubiquitous button head screws.

And here it is after I installed it. Not sure if that bend to the waterblock will be okay, but try that with a high flow tube. 8)

Mittwoch, 22. März 2006, 10:32

Zitat von »Ze@lot«

i just read on [H] forum that TN is gonna be in hospital for a while :/

GET WELL SOON TOP NURSE

Thanks for the nice thoughts. :)

Mittwoch, 22. März 2006, 12:06

Nice to hear from you again :)
I haven´t wrote anything into yout thread yet but I believe now that you are back again and hopefully got better I´d like to tell you: Very very nice project. I´ve never seen anyone work with that perfektion. You have very good solutions for all the problems that come up (like the buttuns on the aquero, nice thing man!!)
So keep on going like that it´s alwaysnice to see something new from you!
AND of course stay healthy!
greetz
wolken_los
my system:2xXeon 5420/ Tyan Tempest i5400XT/XFX 8800GTX XXX/ 8GB Kingston ECC RAM/ 1x 150GB WD Raptor/2x Segate Barracuda ES.2 500GB in Raid1

Donnerstag, 23. März 2006, 00:06

Zitat von »wolken_los«

Nice to hear from you again :)
I haven´t wrote anything into yout thread yet but I believe now that you are back again and hopefully got better I´d like to tell you: Very very nice project. I´ve never seen anyone work with that perfektion. You have very good solutions for all the problems that come up (like the buttuns on the aquero, nice thing man!!)
So keep on going like that it´s alwaysnice to see something new from you!
AND of course stay healthy!

Going back to see the surgeon tomorrow and it looks about 1/2 way healed up so maybe another couple of weeks till I can walk again. Thanks for the kind words on FF! ;D

I am scrounging around for some ATX PSU pins as I destroyed a couple when I was disassembling the PSU wiring a few days ago. :'( Got to get busy on the custom USB cables I am making for the Tubemeter's and then it is drill and tap time to secure it all down to the chassis. Of course there will be USB quick disconnect headers used so I can easily take the Aquatubes out for maintenance. ;D