• 04.06.2024, 06:55
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

AC - Dissapointed

Donnerstag, 6. April 2006, 14:10

http://forum.aqua-computer.de/index.php?…ad&threadID=684

AC = BOYCOT

Yet the service @ AC is embarresing how you can call your self a business. tut tut tut.

You just lost a customer willing to spend over 3000 euros but yet AC wudnt help.

Wish i could afford to throw that sort of money away...
::)

Re: AC - Dissapointed

Donnerstag, 6. April 2006, 15:13

Posting comments like these won't help your cause much, will it?

I've found the service provided by AC to be exemplary. I've always had my e-mails replied to within what I'd call a reasonable time-frame, and the level of technical expertise of the individuals concerned is highly commendable for what is still a small company.

When I order components, I'm as eager to receive them as anyone else but understand there may be problems somewhere along the line that the guys at AC cannot control, so I wait patiently and might occasionally send a polite e-mail, but I'd never rant about it in a public forum.

I recently managed to kill channels 1 & 2 on my aquaero, and e-mailed to enquire about repair charges - I had to send it 'home' & I've just got it back, repaired and returned to me free of charge - how many other companies will do that when the fault was self inflicted?

Your post certainly won't stop me buying arguably the best looking watercooling gear around, what you do with your money is up to you.

Re: AC - Dissapointed

Donnerstag, 6. April 2006, 15:18

that thread was closed for a reason (which is explained in that thread).
and that was more than two Months ago...
what's up with you are you bored or sth?

i really dont's see where this thread is supposed to be going...

oh, wait, now i see.
it's going to be...
going to be...
going to be...
going to be...
closed. ;D
Gute work-live-balance ist, wenn man von seinem Privatleben erschöpfter ist als von der Arbeit.