• 16.04.2024, 17:15
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

[Help] aquaero+aquastream = boot impossible [Help]

Dienstag, 18. April 2006, 23:11

hello,

I have a watercooling full Aquacomputer with the aquero & the aquastream on which the pump is connected.
The problem is that if I try to boot the PC, with the pump connected, nothing append. The PC do not boot , and I am obliged to extinguish the power supply to start a new test. On the other hand, if I start the PC without the pump connected , no Problem, every things are ok .
Once the PC is started , I connect the pump and it woks fine as well.
I noticed that when I make an attempt with the pump connected , I have the diode "Dram power led" of my DFI which ignites, whereas normally, the does not ignite.

If somebody could help me, it would be great

Thanks a lot in advance

Cheers

AMDMAN_fr

Re: [Help] aquaero+aquastream = boot impossible [H

Dienstag, 18. April 2006, 23:44

Hello.

Maybe you psu cant handle it in the startprocess "it takes more power then"
disconnect your dvd/cd and if you have more than one harddrive then disconnect all exept for the drive with windows.

Dienstag, 18. April 2006, 23:53

I take it you've only supplied the aquaero with power (plugged a psu molex in)?

If you have an aquastream controller plugged into an aquaero, you don't supply power to both - the controller is powered by the aquaero.

Mittwoch, 19. April 2006, 09:56

Thanks for help.
Isaksson --> I have a Neo HE 550 W power spply, and hope is enought, but I tried removing all drives (3 HD + 1 DVD Writer), but it doesn't work !!!
Infiltraitor --> I plug the power ONLY to the Aquaero, as describe in the user manuel.

Mittwoch, 19. April 2006, 16:34

Yeah that psu should work.

what happens if you disconnect the pump from the aquaero and just use the pump "stand alone".
does it start then?

Mittwoch, 19. April 2006, 17:06

the pump is connected to the aquastream, and the aquastream is connected to the aquaero.
If I try to boot the pc without the pump connected, everythinks are ok, but if the pump is connected, nothinks appened

Very strange, I have some other problems on the aquaero : one of the fan connector is not brinning me rpm info back, and one led (over 2) are only working if i push the connector.

Mittwoch, 19. April 2006, 17:32

Maybe iam not reading your post right but when you say that , when you dont have your pump connected then it boots. but what do you mean by the pump not connected?
do you mean that you have the pump connected to the aquastream and then power to aquastream but not the aquastream connected to the aquaero?

or do you just disconnect it from aquaero and start the system without the use of the pump?

And by the way do you have the latest firmware "v4.09a"?

Mittwoch, 19. April 2006, 18:55

the pump could only be connected to the aquastream, because it has a special connector.

I will have a look on firmware

Mittwoch, 19. April 2006, 19:05

Yes thats right you could only connect the pump to the aquastream, but you dont have to connect the aquastream to the aquaero.

So thats my question, if you have test the pump and see that it works, without the use of aquaero.
and if you can boot you computer.

Mittwoch, 19. April 2006, 19:11

I tried to boot when the pump is connected to the aquastrem and the aquastrem not connected to the aquaero, but its doesn't work

Mittwoch, 19. April 2006, 20:50

okey, so that means that the aquaero is not the problem, is sounds that the problem is the aquastream, or the pump.

Mittwoch, 19. April 2006, 21:08

What happens if you disconnect the power to the aquaero and just connect power to aquastream.
does it boot then?

Mittwoch, 19. April 2006, 21:49

no it doesn't work.
The pb is just on the start up, not after.
I start the pc without the pump connected, and just one second after the pc is powered, I connect the pump to the aquastream, and everythinks works find.

Very strange

Mittwoch, 19. April 2006, 21:55

It sounds like that the psu cant handle it, but with that psu you have that should not be it.
Do you have a spare psu so that ju youst could switch and test?

Mittwoch, 19. April 2006, 22:16

I'am agree with you, it shouldn't.
I buy this PSU specialy for this PC (Opteron 165)
I don't have another PSU to do a test

Mittwoch, 19. April 2006, 23:07

And you dont have another computer so that you just could connect the aquastream to it and then try to boot up that computer?

Donnerstag, 20. April 2006, 10:09

I did some other tests :
I remove all the psu cable (psu have managing cable) and try the 6 differents slots, no one works with the pump pluged.
I try the pump connected on the aquastream and power on this last (no connection with the aquaero), it works fine only if there no other device plugged on the same psu cable.
If I plug a DVD reader, it don't work.

What can I do ????

I did a new test :
One psu cable for the aquaero, one other for the aquastream (not connected to the aquaero), no boot possible.

I send a garantie request throw the special page, send some emails but aquacomputer seems not to be concerned about my problems and the guarantie of it.
Is this normal???
I spend about 400€ in my watercooling, who is not running as espected.
If somebody of aquacomputer can give me some news about this, it will be great.

Donnerstag, 20. April 2006, 17:07

please edit when doing a new thing and nobody posted

Donnerstag, 20. April 2006, 17:19

It sounds like the problem is your psu after all.
You dont have any friend that have a psu that you could test with?

Freitag, 21. April 2006, 10:15

I dont think so.
Yesterday evening I shut down the pc as normally.
This morning when go under windows all my 3 fans ran in full power, so I open the aquasuite software, and surprise, I lost all the settings I made.
Worst, the sensor show strange temperature 6,8°, 9,9° and 4,2° instead of 25/35°, the pump & the tubemeter  are show as not connected !!!!!
So It's this blody aquaero/aquastrem, they will go in guaranty straight away.
More the things are complicated, more you have problems !!!

I send a garantie request throw the special page, send some emails but aquacomputer seems not to be concerned about my problems and the guarantie of it.
Is this normal
I spend about 400€ in my watercooling, who is not running as espected.
If somebody of aquacomputer can give me some news about this, it will be great.