• 24.04.2024, 08:10
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

1N54N3

About to order some AC kit .. few questions though

Freitag, 5. Mai 2006, 17:08

Time to switch from DD to AC ;D

Before I order though, would somebody please be so kind to answer these "life or death" questions for me?

1. Concerning the Aquastream; which thread P&C connectors should I use. Looks like G 1/8" to me but can't find it "black on white" in the description
2. I'm planning to use a Aquabay AT with an Aquastream pump. Could somebody tell me the exact length of the complete unit (with the Aquastream). It needs to fit in an Lian Li PC-71.
3. I'm planning to cool my CPU (X2 3800), my videocard (X1900XT) and the Chipset of my DFI. Would one Aquastream be enough? EVO 360 as radiator...
4. Are the connectors on the Aquatube all G 1/8" ?
5. What are the delivery times of Aquatube. I live in Holland. What timeframe can I expect? Especially with the Lian Li PC-71 I wish to order

Well, I guess thats about it.... Thanks in advance for listening (and hopefull helping) to a cloggy.....

Re: About to order some AC kit ..

Freitag, 5. Mai 2006, 17:10

3: yes, no problem
4: yes
Gute work-live-balance ist, wenn man von seinem Privatleben erschöpfter ist als von der Arbeit.

Re: About to order some AC kit .. few questions th

Freitag, 5. Mai 2006, 18:06

Zitat von »1N54N3«

Time to switch from DD to AC ;D

Before I order though, would somebody please be so kind to answer these "life or death" questions for me?

1. Concerning the Aquastream; which thread P&C connectors should I use. Looks like G 1/8" to me but can't find it "black on white" in the description
2. I'm planning to use a Aquabay AT with an Aquastream pump. Could somebody tell me the exact length of the complete unit (with the Aquastream). It needs to fit in an Lian Li PC-71.
3. I'm planning to cool my CPU (X2 3800), my videocard (X1900XT) and the Chipset of my DFI. Would one Aquastream be enough? EVO 360 as radiator...
4. Are the connectors on the Aquatube all G 1/8" ?
5. What are the delivery times of Aquatube. I live in Holland. What timeframe can I expect? Especially with the Lian Li PC-71 I wish to order

Well, I guess thats about it.... Thanks in advance for listening (and hopefull helping) to a cloggy.....

1) G3/8" Input and G1/8" Output - but you'll need the adapter-kit in every case, because the G1/8"-Connectionthingy is do "deep" inside the pump so that a normal Connector is not big enough.
2) I don't have the exact lenght, but with the adapter and without a connector it is as deep as an normal DVD-Drive :D.
3) Yes, and in case it won't: There are jumper on the aquastream-controller to overclock the pump (or you can do so with an aquaero)
4) yes
5) Do you want to buy the LL with already installed watercooling? Then you should maybe buy the case in holland and only the watercooling here in Germany - could be cheaper. For fast delieverys you should call/mail Stefan K. from AC-Berlin, he is fast and furious ;D: Take the time from the moneytransfer and the time for the postman and add a day for Stefan (if everything is available) and that should be yout wakü-date :D.
"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."

Freitag, 5. Mai 2006, 18:17

1. pressure side G 1/8", suction side G3/8. But do not forget to order additionally the

Connector set for 1046 without fittings (only adapters) !!

2. I just installed that last week. It´s  shorter than a 5,25" DVD drive. The exact lenght I could give you on Monday evening. Probably somebody else is quicker :)

5. As usual depends on the stock. I placed 4 orders in the last 2 weeks and the delivery was quite quick (within 2 day´s after my advance payment arrived within Germany). I guess that you have to add another 2 day´s maximum.

1N54N3

Freitag, 5. Mai 2006, 19:19

Thanks everybody!!

I'll give Mr Stefan K. a quick mail with some availabilty questions.... Everybody else, thanks for the replies!

1N54N3

Samstag, 6. Mai 2006, 13:52

Apparently, the Lian Li PC-71 is almost impossible to buy in Holland (or very expensive). Propably will have to switch to the V1000B (in black). The question is, will an EVO 360 fit in the top and will it cause any problems with the motherboard.

In short, is there anybody here with a V1000 and a Evo360

;D ??

Samstag, 6. Mai 2006, 15:30

its possible but very difficult to do - why not jusy by the pc 71 with fitted cooling direct from AC?

1N54N3

Samstag, 6. Mai 2006, 16:00

Why doing it yourself? Because it is fun and gratifying to build your own system. Building is most of the fun. I've got quite some experience in building watercooling system. I've used Danger Den almost exclusively but now habe decided to switch to AC.