• 25.04.2024, 15:20
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero problems...

Samstag, 6. Mai 2006, 02:04

I've just got my Aquaero installed but when I connect the USB cable, my keyboard stops working... also where are the drivers for the Aquaero? Windows does not recognise the device and nothing on the supplied CD has the drivers on...

Thanks for any help :)

Re: Aquaero problems...

Samstag, 6. Mai 2006, 02:23

My computer spec is - AMD 64 3800 x2 - Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe - 2Gb OCZ Platinum DDR

Samstag, 6. Mai 2006, 04:41

The aquaero is designed as HI-device and doesn't need any drivers. Just install the aquasuite. Within this tool you should flash your aquaero to the newest firmware 4.10.

Are you sure you have connected it the right way?

Samstag, 6. Mai 2006, 19:30

I sorted the problem last night. The cable was definatelly in the correct way. I swapped it to the 2nd set of header pins on the motherboard. All sorted ;D

Montag, 8. Mai 2006, 21:39

Zitat von »Euphoria«

I sorted the problem last night. The cable was definatelly in the correct way. I swapped it to the 2nd set of header pins on the motherboard. All sorted ;D

Unfortunetly this doesn't fix the problem for me - I've tried every single connector on the motherboard (I've got the P5N32, but I've seen others with similar problems with the A8N32)! Aquacomputer seem to be ignoring this problem despite emailing them - I get no response. There is clearly a problem with the asus nforce 4 x16 chipset motherboards. I have tried new motherboard BIOS's, chipset drivers, aquaero firmware, BIOS settings.... I also tried plugging it in through a powered hub. Getting nowhere!

Montag, 8. Mai 2006, 22:43

We will check that out. But please try to use your aquaero on another pc. We don't ignore anything but we don't have a solution for any problem out of the box. We must test and try before we can make a solution - if there is realy a problem.

Also I must say that sometimes also the Bios or mainboard companies are making errors......

Montag, 8. Mai 2006, 23:07

Zitat von »Stephan«

We will check that out. But please try to use your aquaero on another pc. We don't ignore anything but we don't have a solution for any problem out of the box. We must test and try before we can make a solution - if there is realy a problem.

Also I must say that sometimes also the Bios or mainboard companies are making errors......

Thanks. Fully appreciate it could be a BIOS problem...The aquaero I have is actually a replacement for the one I bought orginally due to the screen failing....and the first one I had had exactly the same problem. I have seen at least 2 or 3 people with similar problems with either the ASUS P5N32 or A8N32 motherboards.

Dienstag, 9. Mai 2006, 10:00

I'm one of those that hasn't got a problem running an Aquaero on an A8N32 ;)