• 19.04.2024, 00:54
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

water pressure on aqua cuplex evo rev 1.1

Mittwoch, 24. Mai 2006, 19:19

hi guys, i'm new here. Nice to meet you all. I just have a few questions need to be clear though:
1-can i use 3/8" bards fitting on that block? Will i have any trouble on doing so?
2-Do you still sell the amd 64 mounting bracket like (not the universial bracket)?
3-Would it better if i choose to use 2 dual radiator or get the giant rad(evo 1800 rad or innovatek maxi rad)? And how well do those giant rad perform compare to those dual and tripple rad with fans?
4-i have the hydro pump which rate at 1200/h. Will it be safe if i use it on the aqua cuplex evo rev 1.1? will it crack or break my block due to the high water pressure on that pump?
5-i'm using asus A8n-sli dlx. which chipset cooler you guys recommended from aqua? bcuz i duno which chip will fit on and work well on that mobo.
6-What is the benefit of geting hdd cooler such as 5.25"coolers or 3.5" cooler?
7-which gpu cooler is good and value for my 7800gt?
i think this is it for now and very appriciate for all of your replies.
cheers

Re: water pressure on aqua cuplex evo rev 1.1

Mittwoch, 24. Mai 2006, 22:02

Welcome to the forum :)

1.) No idea because I have no clue what 3/8" means in millimeter.

2.) you should write an email to support@aqua-computer.de because nobody here in the forum can answer this.

3.) I recommend a airplex evo 240 or 360 with fans. This is much cheaper and has enough reserves to cool down a high end system. With a small controlling unit you could adjust the fans to your needs: pure colling-power, silence or just the good old middle course.

4.) that's no problem. Every cooling block is tested with a very high pressure before it is sold. Your pump would be the first pump ever which is able to crack this cooling block ;D
Also keep in mind that the real flowrate of your pump is much lower.

5.) you can use a twinplex with the chipset mounting but there is a little problem: a capacitor is blocking the mounting. A lot of users just solved this problem like this or that ::)

6.) if you use a block like the large aquadrive you are able to reduce the noise of your harddisk(s). If you do so, you have to take care that your watertemperature is low enough, because otherwise you would heat them instead of cooling them.

7.) for your graphic card you can use a twinplex (pro) in combination with passive coolers for the RAM. Or you buy a aquagrafx block which cools GPU and RAM.

Donnerstag, 25. Mai 2006, 05:55

hi,
thanx for your quick reply...
3/8" tube is around 9~10mm i belive, however i'll give a shot and see how it goes. I'm planning to get aqua stuffs from japan since i live in Australia which aqua is never heard of. And i can not read german to order stuffs. I'll keep that in my for the rad.
appriciate for your efforts

Donnerstag, 25. Mai 2006, 10:32

the shops are available in english, too:
http://www.aqua-computer-berlin.de/catal…php?language=en
http://www.aqua-computer-systeme.de/shopsystem/index.php?language=en
Gute work-live-balance ist, wenn man von seinem Privatleben erschöpfter ist als von der Arbeit.

Donnerstag, 25. Mai 2006, 12:11

oh.. lol my bad!!!! :P.

Donnerstag, 25. Mai 2006, 12:15

if you have any problems concerning language, buy at aquacomputer berlin, Stefan is a nice guy, always helps his customers to get the right equipment and quick with email replies :)
Gute work-live-balance ist, wenn man von seinem Privatleben erschöpfter ist als von der Arbeit.

Sonntag, 28. Mai 2006, 01:19

oh cheers for your infos. great help.. very appriciate guys
have a nice day its 5am in aus now lol

Sonntag, 28. Mai 2006, 01:27

oh by the way i have another question have to ask for help. I am uisng asus a8n-sli deluxe mobo, gskill pc3200 2gbzx, amd x2 3800+(stock at the moment), 7800gt(425/1050), audigy zs, dvico, 2xhdds and 2 optical drives + few fans. the problem i have rite now is i cant oc my system nomater wat i tried. It kept shuting down or hanging or restarting and crashing. i'm usign super flower powersupply(500w modular). @ idle my 12v is 11.712v and loading is round 11.5~11.6v. that reading is at stock speed not oc yet. i just got my new ram and thought i could oc at least around 2.4ghz, but i cant even pushed it around 2.2ghz with mem devider. very upset and comfused about my system. I just wonder could it be the power that pull me bak from oc? note: i can oc nicely on my intel system (3.0ghz to 3.8ghz socket 775 with asus P5GD1 pro) with teh same components (espeicailly with my generic ram and moduler power supply..)
cheers