• 19.04.2024, 13:44
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

[Urgent] 3 questions about Aquaero

Donnerstag, 13. Juli 2006, 01:12

So, I'm thinking about buying an aquaero, and I have 3 questions to be all set :) I say it's urgent because I need to buy it tomorrow :P

Here they go:

1) I have 2 120 fans lying around with blue leds (molex conectors) that I would like to use in one of my rads. Will I be able to control their speed using 2 Molex->3pin adapters and then using a Y cable to connect them to the same 3pin receiver on the aquaero?

2) I was also thinking about trying to control my cold cathode UVs by this same way: Will it be able to turn them off/on with one of these molex->3pin adapters and then controlling them on the aquaero by POWER?

3) Anyone able to supply me the depth of the aquaero? I have the 240 rad on the top of the case and I'm not sure if it's too close to the aquaero position to connect the molex for power and the fans :-X

JaR

Re: [Urgent] 3 questions about Aquaero

Donnerstag, 13. Juli 2006, 03:41

At the moment, I can only give you the answer to question 1: yes.
badger badger badger ...

Donnerstag, 13. Juli 2006, 04:05

That's nice :) I'm guessing that with UV Cold cathodes it would be the same principle, but instead of fans, it would be light (just like a lower voltage lowers the LED intensity on fans, I think). I think I'll just need to be sure about #3 because I don't want to have any bad surprises after I spend 100€+

Donnerstag, 13. Juli 2006, 10:50

2nd question: Yes, you could do that.
But you could use the relais, as well. (both works)

3rd question: Give me a secound I'll check the German section (it was answered there before)
Here we go: The Aquaero with LCD has a depth of 59mm. (about 2,32 inch)
Suche Bücher von Tanenbaum und Galileo (auch Video-Training) - bitte KM! [img] http://www.aqua-computer-berlin.de/logo.png [/img]

Donnerstag, 13. Juli 2006, 12:09

I thought there would be a problem running two fans off the same Aquaero channel if both had speed feedback?

JaR

Donnerstag, 13. Juli 2006, 12:39

You need an adapter like this one. That way only one of the fan speed signals gets forwarded.
badger badger badger ...

Donnerstag, 13. Juli 2006, 12:46

Yep, I have plenty of those 3pin Y's around here :)

Thank you for your answers, helped alot ;D