• 23.04.2024, 14:35
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Swissflow or Remag flow meters

Dienstag, 15. August 2006, 12:01

Hi will either/both of these flow meters work with the Aquaero?

Swissflow SF800 (6100 pulses/l): http://www.swissflow.com/
Remag Vision 2000 (700 pulses/l): http://www.remag.ch/vision.php?language=4&sub=1&tab=2

I recall reading somewhere that the Aquaero has a limit on the pulses per liter that would prohibit it's use with the SF800... is that true? What is the Aquaero limit on pulses/l?

Has anyone purchased either of thse recently? What is the best way to buy one/where?

How has it worked? How much does it impede flow?

Thanks!

Re: Swissflow or Remag flow meters

Dienstag, 15. August 2006, 14:50

You can use the remag flow meter.

A value of 700 imp/l is no problem for the aquaero.
2500 imp/l is the maximum which the aquaero can handle.

Dienstag, 15. August 2006, 20:36

Zitat von »Shoggy«

You can use the remag flow meter.

A value of 700 imp/l is no problem for the aquaero.
2500 imp/l is the maximum which the aquaero can handle.

Thanks!

Has anyone here used this flow meter?

heed

Samstag, 19. August 2006, 19:26

Don't mean to threadjack but I had a question along these lines: what would happen if I did hook up a Swissflow meter to the aquaero? I just bought one, and really only want to know whether there is flow or not, don't care much about actual amount. Does anyone know?