• 19.04.2024, 22:18
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Oxize

Losing Flow and Frequency pump

Samstag, 30. September 2006, 02:48

So far i have no big problem. Everthing is running and cooling good.

I have only 1 little problem.

Sometimes the pump frequency runs back to the default setting while i putted it on 55hz.

I also flashed the AE with the 55hz setting. If i lock/flash it again with 55hz it runs perfect for +- 1 day, and then it jumps back to default again.

Tonight i was working behind my pc and saw an big flow drop in Aqausuite. It jumped from 63l/h to 0l/h and back to 58l/h on Default freqeuncy.

When the flow drops, the AE reset the pump frequency to default. If the flow drop takes to long, the Emergency Shutdown going to be active.

That happend today when i got back from my work and saw my computer was off. Putted my computer on again, and saw on AE flow was below the 40l/h Alarm Limit.

Is this an bug? Cant the pump work longer then 1 day on 55hz? AE is flashed with newest Firmware and OS.
Ich bin ein Tukker :)

Re: Losing Flow and Frequency pump

Samstag, 30. September 2006, 03:02

In this case you can try to connect the aquastream controller to the PSU.

Oxize

Samstag, 30. September 2006, 03:11

So far i know this flow losing problem started yesterday, when i start logging the flow-meter.

I configured the Chart now only with Aqautube and Cpu temp sensor. It could be a sort off buffer overrun in the program the cause wrong measures!?

I let you guys know tomorrow if it did it again.

And what are you meaning with putting the AS to PSU, Shoggy?

p.s: Btw, if Aqausuite loses the flow, this is only virtually. When the flow hits 0l/h i still see a normal flow in the Aqautube like ever before :)

I think it loses its measurement of the flow, caused by something. Logging flow?

Oxize

Samstag, 30. September 2006, 16:33

Emergency shut this morning when i almost was awake. So the fault isnt it the logging. I disabled alarm for the flow, to prevent wrong flow measures.

Maybe stefan got an answer about this?