• 25.04.2024, 20:08
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

I need help here.

Freitag, 29. September 2006, 20:16

Just received my replacement VFD Aquaero having destroyed the USB connector on my MB and other Aquaero!

Right firstly how do I change the Aquaero to speak to me in English, as I got it directly from your shop it is set up in German. Finding it hard to understand the menu system.

Secondly, as I am now 2 USB connectors down on my poor MB, I'm trying to connect the tubemeter to the aquaero to free up one but to no avail. Can I just check that when the you do this you use the 5-pin aquabus connection cable. Connect that so the black lead of the 5-pin connector goes to the no1 pin of the Tubemeter (the raised numbered one) you connect the power molex to the power cable, and connect the aquabus directly to the aquaero. I have no Multiswitch. I then need to connect another molex power cable to my Aquastream!

I have firmware 1.05 as I have been unable to flash it with 1.06. Could the tubemeter be flashed with it connected this way to the aquaero?

Please help, I'm getting no where here.

Re: I need help here.

Freitag, 29. September 2006, 20:51

To get an english menu you hace to flash the firmware again:

In the menu bar of the aquasuite click on Sprache and select english. Click on aquaero and select flash firmware. Choose the file 'aquaero firmware 410a.afd4'. You will see a info-box, just click OK. I'm not sure if you have to click something again, just read and do what it says. On the aquaero you have to press and hold the set button for 2-3 seconds and the update will start.

When the update is finished the aquaero display says you have to restart. Shutdown you PC, wait a short moment and fire it up again. Now you should see english menus.

For the rest: all right but you can't flash the tubemeter when it is connected to the aquaero.

edit: at first you should try to run this combination without additional power for the aquastream controller. Plug it in if you have problems or strange measured values.

Samstag, 30. September 2006, 19:49

Thanks Shoggy the flashing to my Aquaero did the trick all is well there. I have now sorted out the Tubemeter with respect to talking to my Aquaero (See other post)

However my Tubemeter still will allow me to flash it to version 1.06. Here are the error messages I get when trying to flash it.

Starting the flashing for 1.06:

First error message:

Second error message:

To stop the flashing process I now have to end the Aquasuite.exe process within windows task manager.

Does this show you anything strange?

SNIFFY

Samstag, 30. September 2006, 19:57

No idea :-/

You shoul write a message to Sebastian. Maybe he can help you :)

Samstag, 30. September 2006, 20:08

Ok will do