• 16.04.2024, 15:23
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero, Tubemeter and Multiswitch

Donnerstag, 14. September 2006, 01:41

Can you connect both a tubemeter and a Multiswitch to the Aquaero at the same time.

I have a cable which allows me to connect the tubemeter to the Aquaero but that will tie up all the Aquabus connections on the Aquaero.

I notice there are 2 Aquabus connections on the Multiswitch, is it therefore possible to connect the Tubemeter to the Multiswitch and then the Multiswitch to the Aquaero?

Or do I simply only connect the Tubemeter to the Aquaero and the Multiswitch to the Motherboard?

SNIFFY.

Re: Aquaero, Tubemeter and Multiswitch

Donnerstag, 14. September 2006, 02:53

Tubemeter -> Multiswitch -> Aquaero ;)

You need that cable to connect the multiswitch with the aquaero.

Donnerstag, 14. September 2006, 13:49

Thanks Shoggy,

I will give it a go. This way it will tie up only one MB USB port.

I guess now I need to jumper the Multiswitch and Aquaero correctly for the addresses to work ok. I'm sure I have read that in the instructions somewhere, if I have any problems I will be back.

Cheers,

SNIFFY

Donnerstag, 14. September 2006, 14:06

Zitat von »SNIFFER«

SNIFFY

how *cute*
;D
Gute work-live-balance ist, wenn man von seinem Privatleben erschöpfter ist als von der Arbeit.

Montag, 18. September 2006, 03:09

Cheers hobbes, ;D

SNIFFY ;)

Montag, 27. November 2006, 00:27

Sorry to drag an old thread up, but this is what I am trying to do and seem to be having a few problems.

Aquaero, tubemeter, and multiswitch all work fine independately. However when I connect them as suggested, according to Aquasuite, the aquaero and tubemeter are working fine giving the right readings, but the Multiswitch is shown as not connected. The relay does appear to be randomly switching though. It doesn't seem to matter if the tubemeter is connected or not as the result is the same.

Any ideas please?

As far as I'm aware Aquaero is v4.10, tubemeter is v1.06, and multiswitch is v1.41.

Dienstag, 28. November 2006, 00:17

Does the Multiswitch have the latest firmware, have you flashed that yet? Also how are you connecting the multiswitch to the aquaero. What jumper do you have the multiswitch location jumper set too?

I have not yet tried my multiswitch with the aquaero as I am still building that PC. I will have that completed in the next few weeks so I will have more experience with it, so maybe able to help further later.

I think that first you should make sure all the firmwares are upto date.

Dienstag, 28. November 2006, 19:54

Zitat von »SNIFFER«

Does the Multiswitch have the latest firmware, have you flashed that yet? Also how are you connecting the multiswitch to the aquaero. What jumper do you have the multiswitch location jumper set too?

I have not yet tried my multiswitch with the aquaero as I am still building that PC. I will have that completed in the next few weeks so I will have more experience with it, so maybe able to help further later.

I think that first you should make sure all the firmwares are upto date.

As far as I'm aware the firmware is 1.41. I haven't flashed the mulitswitch from its original, and don't believe there is a update firmware available??? The aquaero has been flashed to the latest bios (4.10a?).

At the moment I don't have any jumpers set. I have tried setting the channel number 1, Jumper 1?, This doesn't seem to change the result, apart from when the relay randomly switches and the leds flash, aquasuite temporarily shows the multiswitch 2 connected instead of multiswitch 1.

If you could come back with your results when you get to it that would be great thanks.

Does the multiswitch sound faulty?

Mittwoch, 29. November 2006, 23:31

will certainly do that, I think I had the same problem as you when I tried it and gave up cos i had no use for the multiswitch at the time because the PWM did not like my fans.

When I get round to testing it I will let you know.

SNIFFY

Donnerstag, 30. November 2006, 23:50

I have at last managed to get it to work. :D You have to have jumper 3 set on the multiswitch set for it to work when its connected to the aquaero.

Reason I hadn't tried this before is that the manual says this jumper is ignored when the aquaero is connected >:(

Montag, 4. Dezember 2006, 14:26

Great stuff, will try that too. However I think my mulitswitch will be connected via usb now anyway.

Glad you got it working its a great system.