• 25.04.2024, 16:34
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Hi.. New to Water Cooling which kit ?

Sonntag, 24. Dezember 2006, 02:05

Hi..

I have around 240 Euros to spend.. Im brand new to watercooling but I wish to purchase a complete Kit , unless for us beginers their is a better plan...

I would like to know if these http://www.aqua-computer-systeme.de/shop…94a55c2092bd57b would suit me ? if so wich one...

I want to cool a socket 939 AMD 4600x2 but Plan to go Socket 775 with a new system later.. Also plans to cool a 8800 GTX.

I have a big tower so space is no problem.. But Im unsure what I should be looking at in the way of connections etc etc

Does the complete kit come with every thing I need ? or do I have to buy alternative items ?

Thx for any info

Martin

Re: Hi.. New to Water Cooling whih kit ?

Sonntag, 24. Dezember 2006, 02:06

double Post

Re: Hi.. New to Water Cooling which kit ?

Sonntag, 24. Dezember 2006, 02:47

Those kits are good as they generally cater for a range of budgets and include most of the gear you'll need.

They don't include any of the waterblocks you'll need, nor the fittings for connecting the tubing to the blocks - you'd need to add those to an order separately (which will push the price up).

Re: Hi.. New to Water Cooling which kit ?

Sonntag, 24. Dezember 2006, 11:43

Zitat von »Infiltraitor«

Those kits are good as they generally cater for a range of budgets and include most of the gear you'll need.

They don't include any of the waterblocks you'll need, nor the fittings for connecting the tubing to the blocks - you'd need to add those to an order separately (which will push the price up).

Ah ok.... Thx I assumed it was complete kit...