• 20.04.2024, 01:07
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Conversion kit Socket 478/775 for cuplex... fitting

Sonntag, 18. Januar 2009, 14:59

Hi All,
It's been a while since I was last here... My problem is I'm in the middle of an upgrade to socket 775, I bought the "Conversion kit Socket 478/775 for cuplex"
I don't know how to put it together??? Can't find a picture or instructions anywhere...?
What order does it go together?
A quick reply would be very appreciated, I'm doing it now :-)
SAm

Sonntag, 18. Januar 2009, 16:40

For starters, you forgot to mention what type of cuplex water block you have so people won't be able to give you a lot of details. But basically you need to take apart your existing cuplex in order to attach the new plexiglass top from the conversion kit onto it.
Make sure you keep the screws from the original block because you might need these to attach the new top. Look at how the cuplex base is attached to the original top when you disassemble it, that will help you to put the new one on it. And don't forget to put the O-ring in between the base and the new top, otherwise your setup will leak coolant into your system.
Once you have the new top on the cuplex base then the rest should be easy to put together. ;)