• 25.04.2024, 15:28
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

order still being processed

Mittwoch, 28. Januar 2009, 14:28

Hello,

on 17/01/2009 i made an order from your website, payed immediately with paypal.
Today is the 28/01/2009 and my order is still being processed. i sent you the same inquiry by email but you never replied.
Is there a problem with my order?
order number: 350467

I would like an answer as soon as possible.

Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2009, 23:41

Welcome to the AC Forum!

The only people who can help you are the AC support staff and you won't find them here. Send an email to the shop. :)

Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2009, 11:29

What did you order? Some new stuff like the 285/295 are over run...
M.-Sys: Gigabyte GA-FX-58-extreme / 920@4Ghz / 6gig Corsair / r9 290 all AC

Wäre es nicht adäquat, den Usus heterogener Termini zu minimieren?
(Sollte man nicht weniger Fremdworte verwenden?)

Religionskriege sind Konflikte zwischen erwachsenen Menschen, bei denen es darum geht, wer den cooleren, imaginaeren Freund hat

Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2009, 13:13

Welcome to the AC Forum!

The only people who can help you are the AC support staff and you won't find them here. Send an email to the shop. :)

I have sent numerous emails requesting info on the status of my order. On 30/01/2009 Sven Hanisch replied that he will try to ship my order early this week. Nothing has changed though. The items that i ordered were not new catalogue items. An aquastream xt ultra and an aquaero with some extra cables. So far my experience with aquacomputer is not good since its not only that my order is still "beeing processed" it is very difficult to reach someone from this company which is very frustreting and i hope this does not prove the first and last order i make from aquacomputer.
does anyone have similar delivery porblems?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Darkled« (5. Februar 2009, 13:17)

Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2009, 21:41

Where do you live?

Samstag, 7. Februar 2009, 11:56

Where do you live?

Greece.
On an update Sven replied to me again that VF aquaero is out of stock (will be in stock at the 23/02) and if i wanted to change my order. I did not want to change my order so i will have to wait until then.
I hope their delivery time be more accurate this time.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Darkled« (7. Februar 2009, 11:57)

Samstag, 7. Februar 2009, 20:41

oiii 23.02 that sux ;(
M.-Sys: Gigabyte GA-FX-58-extreme / 920@4Ghz / 6gig Corsair / r9 290 all AC

Wäre es nicht adäquat, den Usus heterogener Termini zu minimieren?
(Sollte man nicht weniger Fremdworte verwenden?)

Religionskriege sind Konflikte zwischen erwachsenen Menschen, bei denen es darum geht, wer den cooleren, imaginaeren Freund hat

Freitag, 27. Februar 2009, 14:47

Items arrived today!
very good quality and i am eager to finally install them.
Overall satisfied with the buy despite the very long waiting time, communication was good.