• 23.04.2024, 13:52
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Connecting Aquastream XT with Aquaero ?

Samstag, 31. Januar 2009, 17:25

Hi I'm about to place a huge order at AC because I think that the products are outstanding and very original so I'm almost buying everything except rad and fans from here!
Before I press the checkout button though, I would like to know if a connector cable between the XT and the aquaero is in one of the packages? I've seen under the aquaero->accessories that one can buy a aquastream connection cable rev 1.0 and a rev 1.5 but none of these work with the XT version so I'm a bit confused. Also is this needed? Flow sensor (aquastream XT) connection cable or does that come in a package?

Thanks y'all :)

fox3

Samstag, 31. Januar 2009, 17:36

I have an AS XT Ultra and it comes with a USB and tach cable for connection with the MB. If you want to hook up to the aquaero you can use the aquabus but you might need a y connecter if you are also using a tubemeter or other devices through the aquabus.

Samstag, 31. Januar 2009, 17:45

Ah thanks man, so that would be this cable? But the aquabus? Is that build-in in the aquastream or what?

fox3

Samstag, 31. Januar 2009, 18:28

You would only need the y connecter if you plan to connect more than one device to the aquaero. To connect the AS xt to the Aquaero or the y connecter you will need an aquabus cable. This cable connects thew AS xt to the AE.

*edit* this cable http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=1960 comes with the AS and I believe can be used as an aquabus cable.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »fox3« (31. Januar 2009, 18:31)

Samstag, 31. Januar 2009, 18:43

Ok so if I also want to connect a tubemeter to the AE I should get the Y-connector. And should the AS be connected to the male plugs of the Y-connector which female plug then will be connected to the aquabus-cable or can it be directly connected to the AE?

Like:

ASXT <- Y-c <- AE
............../
........TubeM

fox3

Samstag, 31. Januar 2009, 19:19

It will make sense when you have the cables in hand. You connect the female to the AE and the two male are available for the AS and tubemeter. The tach cable from the AS will connect to the aquabus on the AS to the y and you will need this, http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=1969, an aquabos adapter for the tubemeter with the molex to go from the tubemeeter to the other y connecter. Hope this makes sense.

Samstag, 31. Januar 2009, 22:29

Ah yes, makes perfect sense now! That helped a lot, I wasn't sure whether to get the tubemeter cable or not but now I know.

Thank you very much for your help :thumbsup: