• 27.04.2024, 20:26
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Aquaduct 360 XT mark III

Mittwoch, 11. Februar 2009, 09:17

After three months of research I have set my mind on purchasing the Aquaduct 360 XT mark III. There are no vendors of Aqua Computer products in the USA that currently stock this highly rated unit; ergo, I must purchase it from the Aqua Computer Store in Germany.

I was informed yesterday that this unit is out of stock and that production will begin next week [week of February 16 th].

I currently do NOT have any liquid cooling components and therefore will have no compatability issues. In addition to the Aquaduct 360 XT mark III unit I intend to order the Cuplex XT di2 CPU cooler. Should I order the G1/4 or the G1/8?

What additional fitting will I need to install these components within my Lian Li tower? FYI: My motherboard is ASUS Extreme 48 bit with 4GB RAM. My GPU is an ATI Radeon 4800 1GB RAM. The ASUS Extreme came with water cooling components but my initial installation was with air cooling.

Apart from checking back every day to see if this is in stock can you recommend any other procedure?

Thank you in advance for your assistance. I am very impressed by the clarity of the responses to the questions asked in this English version of the Forum as well as the rapid response time. Needless to say I am very anxious to get my unit. :P
R.V.Brown, Sr.
Chambersburg, PA USA

Mittwoch, 11. Februar 2009, 12:39

Well... Some stange mainbard and graphic you have o0 Maby US special?

ASUS Extreme 48 ??? Please secify --- You can have a better watercooler like this on: Neu: twinplex für Asus Fusion Block und Rampage II Extreme ore you need a adapter set to your 8mm tubeing system.

ATI Radeon 4800 1GB RAM ??? You like to watercool your graphic as well?
M.-Sys: Gigabyte GA-FX-58-extreme / 920@4Ghz / 6gig Corsair / r9 290 all AC

Wäre es nicht adäquat, den Usus heterogener Termini zu minimieren?
(Sollte man nicht weniger Fremdworte verwenden?)

Religionskriege sind Konflikte zwischen erwachsenen Menschen, bei denen es darum geht, wer den cooleren, imaginaeren Freund hat

Aquaduct 360 XT mark III [Necessary Components]

Donnerstag, 12. Februar 2009, 00:16

Well... Some stange mainbard and graphic you have o0 Maby US special?

ASUS Extreme 48 ??? Please secify --- You can have a better watercooler like this on: Neu: twinplex für Asus Fusion Block und Rampage II Extreme ore you need a adapter set to your 8mm tubeing system.

ATI Radeon 4800 1GB RAM ??? You like to watercool your graphic as well?

[/color]The following are my computer components: ASUS Rampage Extreme LGA 775 Intel X48 ATX Intel Motherboard; Intel Core 2 Duo E8600 Wolfdale 3.33GHz LGA 775 65W Dual-Core Processor; mushkin XP 8GB DDR3 SDRAM 1600; HIS Hightech H487F1GP Radeon HD 4870 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 graphics card.

This is the link to the ASUS Rampage Extreme that I have: http://www.asus.com/products.aspx?
l1=3&l2=11&l3=640&l4=0&model=2367&modelmenu=1.

This is the link to the ASUS Rampage Extreme II that you mentioned in your response:http://www.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=3&l…619&modelmenu=1. The Extreme II utilizes the Intel Socket 1366 and is Intel X58 as opposed to Intel X48.

With this data in mind I know that I will need the Cuplex XT di2 CPU cooler; my question for you is should I order the G 1/4 model or the G 1/8 model?

And "yes" I would like to order a water cooler for my Radeon HD 4870 1GB graphics card.

In addition to the Aquaduct 360 XT Mark III external cooler and the Cuplex XT di2 CPU cooler please tell me what additional fittings I should order to enable me to complete my build [barbs, connectors, clamps, hoses etc.

I deeply appreciate your guidance and assistance. I am 78 years "young" and have thoroughly enjoyed this current computer build. It is my intent to add water cooling and then just sit back and watch the world go by! I have never purchased anything from Europe so this is a whole new learning experience. Unfortunately, I have no understanding of German and the Google translations of the items on the Aqua Computer site do not do justice to either English or German!

My email address is: rvbrown@embarqmail.com and I live in a tiny village in South Central Pennsylvania [Chambersburg]. The nearest quality computer component store with any top quality fittings is 300 miles away.

Thank you for your help. :)
R.V.Brown, Sr.
Chambersburg, PA USA

fox3

Donnerstag, 12. Februar 2009, 01:55

The aquaduct comes in G1/8 thread I believe.

I would not limit the CPU to that myself and would get it in G1/4 threads, you could always transition the G1/4 CPU down but if you get it G1/8 well thats all she wrote.

Aquaduct 360 XT mark III [Necessary Components]

Donnerstag, 12. Februar 2009, 04:44

:thumbsup: Thank you so very much. This is exactly the type of assistance I need! I will be certain to order the CPU in G1/4 threads.
R.V.Brown, Sr.
Chambersburg, PA USA