• 20.04.2024, 03:11
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

aquaduct 240 Pro Mark II

Sonntag, 15. Februar 2009, 01:46

Hi,

Today I got my aquaduct 240 Pro Mark II but noticed there is only documentation in German included, where do I find the English documentation for my new system and same question goes for the software - where do I find the latest English version for download?

Then my last question, I read a post in here it might be a problem having the system recognized in 64 bit Vista when using ASUS motherboards, is this a known problem and if yes - is there anything beeing done to correct this?

Thanks in advance,

Richard

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »WebMaximus« (15. Februar 2009, 01:50)

Sonntag, 15. Februar 2009, 10:02

Inside the Aquasuite software you will find a listing that says "Sprache" IIRC. Open that and change the software language to English.

Software is here.

Video tutorial is here.

English manual is here

IIRC that ASUS problem got cleared up, but perhaps Shoggy might be able to say for sure.

Sonntag, 15. Februar 2009, 14:05

Thanks for the promt reply and the links!

As for the software I found that menu option so that is great.

About the tutorial it was good but I'm afraid I maybe missed some important information (for example they were talking about the importance of checking some jumper settings?) and also the tutorial was for the 360 system and not the 240 I have but maybe that doesn't matter?

As for the manual that seems to be mainly for the software (correct me if I'm wrong) and not the hardware, what I would like is a hardware installation guide for the system I bought ie the 240 Pro Mark II. Also in the package there is a yellow paper which I understand mentions important stuff to be aware of, could someone please explain in English to me what that paper says? Don't want to start with screwing something up with the system that could have been avoided if I only understood what that paper says!

I hope there won't be a problem with my ASUS (P6T Deluxe) board since I'm using the latest BIOS version and all the latest patches/fixes for Vista but should there be a problem and if there already is a solution to it I would really appreciate if someone could point it out for me.

The product seems very solid and well-built with the high-quality touch you can expect from a German made product (yes, I'm driving an Audi ;) ) so I'm really looking forward stop typing here now and get on with the installation :P Must honestly say though I'm very surprised there isn't a printed english hardware and installation documentation included in a quality product like this one and in this price-range. If there isn't one available I guess I'll have to try OCR scan the German documentation and then find some online service or such that can translate to English...doesn't feel a bit awkward... ;)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »WebMaximus« (15. Februar 2009, 14:18)

Montag, 16. Februar 2009, 18:01

Managed to set the system up yesterday by guessing and with some help from Google Translate...however I have one question. I used distilled water and then added some of the ACfluid that came with the product but I might have added too much because now after running the system for about one day the water is almost white like milk and I also seem to have lots of air in the loop and not sure how to avoid that or how to get rid of it when it's already in there...?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Montag, 16. Februar 2009, 21:52

Managed to set the system up yesterday by guessing and with some help from Google Translate...however I have one question. I used distilled water and then added some of the ACfluid that came with the product but I might have added too much because now after running the system for about one day the water is almost white like milk and I also seem to have lots of air in the loop and not sure how to avoid that or how to get rid of it when it's already in there...?

Thanks in advance for any advice!
2% is the required and maximum amount that should be used. Overdoing it creates all kinds of problems. To get rid of the air turn on the deaeration mode. You will find this in the pump section of the software.

Montag, 16. Februar 2009, 23:52

Thanks alot, I'll try that!

What exactly is this mode you're talking about, how does it work?

Also, when you say this can create all kinds of problem what are those problems...should I be worried I have broke anything in my new 240 PRO system :wacko: ? I've already said it but I say it again, I'm very surprised in a bad way you don't get an English hardware and installation guide with the system when you buy it so you can avoid all these kind of "mishaps" when you're not German.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »WebMaximus« (17. Februar 2009, 00:31)

Dienstag, 17. Februar 2009, 06:12

The only thing your really need to know is how to fill it. The Aquaero manual is in English and that is where it is easiest to turn on if you know how to navigate using the three buttons. Unfortunately my main computer which has the Aquasuite on it had a video card failure so I can't give you more specific directions right now. I'm pretty sure that the pump page shows the "Deaeration Mode." This mode turns the pump on and off. It may not look like it is working, but just give it some time and you will see that it works very well in clearing the air our of your lines.

Everyone I know that has used Aquafluid excessively has experienced foaming and other problems. I have been using a 2% mixture in my box now for 3-4 years now with no corrosion whatsoever. However, white milky stuff sounds like you had some pollution in your rig or there were still traces of older coolant in the parts (can even have with new stuff).

If you want more technical info please follow this link:

What's up with the Aquaduct

Please also use the search function as their is lots of info here. :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Top_Nurse« (17. Februar 2009, 06:18)

Dienstag, 17. Februar 2009, 12:46

Thanks alot for your answer and for the link to that other post, seem to hold a great lot of info and especially when you like me don't speak German and don't have any documentation in English or even better yet Swedish in my case ;)

One thing I notcied in that other post is there should come a CD with the product holding both German and English documentation as well as software but I never got any CD with my 240 but maybe the CD is only included in the 360 or was the CD missing in my product?

Another thing I noticed is according to one of the pictures in that other post the outer nozzle is water in from the computer but with my 240 that nozzle is where the water goes out from the 240 to my computer, does that mean the cabling/connections have been reversed in my 240?!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »WebMaximus« (17. Februar 2009, 12:49)

Mittwoch, 18. Februar 2009, 02:22

I suspect your box was missing the software. As far as the mechanics Shoggy will have to answer that.

The gods must be smiling on Aquacomputer uses as alot of [H]ardForum info there seems to have been unblocked. I guess time heals all. :thumbsup:

English AC Info

Mittwoch, 18. Februar 2009, 08:59

Don't know the history behind it but thanks for the link to that forum, lots of good stuff but parts of it seemed a bit old though.